Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a team

Lamp

stats163023.png

Hey my name is Hep

Im not sure if this is the right place- but im looking for a team

I would like the team to be very active, preferably GMT or EST so i can attend, and most importantly have lots of minis as thats what im looking for most.

Im pretty much experienced as you can get with pures, was in foe for 2 years, deathwish for a year and other clans for a bit of time but i dont like the whole clan trips as its too chaotic for me. So i decided to look for a team that can offer me frequent east drags pking and minis.

Any offers?

Also sorry if this is wrong place- if you know somewhere better to look for a team please refer me :biggrin:

I'd try out Team Total Corruption.

Most active P2P team that I know of and their leadership is top notch.

If not, try the "Team Searching" forum.

35i2n1u.png

#ttc man

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Great stats man, check out our (Total Corruption) advertisement topic and see if you like what we have to offer. We do a lot of unofficial GWD trips/lure trips and we have a mandatory PK trip every week that doesn't clash with other clan time trips if you're in one.

Our mini unit currently consists of 9 members and has almost 99 in strength, ranged and magic averages. To check out some of our mini's you can search my youtube channel: PinkyStyleHS

As for you're interest in east drags, we usually only go there on unofficial business just to mess around a bit because as a whole we're more suited to multi areas. We have 37+ members and are constantly growing, if you can make it to trips and can stay active I'm sure you won't regret joining us :)

fdvo0z.png

yo forget all these Teams and ****

#YoIts

F2p and P2p

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Want to join a new Pk team striving to the top? With nice high reqs and averages, We mini daily, Pk Weekly (Official Trips) #Team-Genocide Nice community come chill some time.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

• 4 months later...

HEP! HEY MAN!!! LONG TIME NO SPEAK!

How you doing matey?? Also, a new PK team has just opened.. Just a chill thing, NH is allowed, anything is allowed it's a do whatever you want team.. Just have a laugh and get some loot :)

www.destructive.co.nr

#destructive

Im Hooded Up - Ex DP High Council. RIP DP.

• 4 weeks later...

Check us out we have p2p pk trips,great community,you would fit great we have 3 p2p pk trips every week.

IRC:#team-np

Site: http://www.notorious-pkers.com/

All Options are 30 Defence or Less

Option 1: Single 95 Combat Stat with 82+ Mag*

Option 2: 90+ Range and Strength with 94 Magic

• 3 weeks later...

#Team-genocide.

Forget the other teams, TG makes your ***** bigger.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...