Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Cleveland

Volt

He didnt ******* say that you retard, he said some **** like who would want to go there for vacation?. its just the media, anyway the bulls beat them 2day anyway.

///Keepin the community pure\\\
Str8_Toker.png
izas82.png
2d99uvk.png
Looking for a loyal and dedicated clan?...#Chaotic

Cleveland is gonna win the championship >.>

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

He didnt ******* say that you retard, he said some **** like who would want to go there for vacation?. its just the media, anyway the bulls beat them 2day anyway.

He said the city sucks, didn't say "*******".

Bulls suck. Noah sucks.

I'm pretty sure I'd know what my favorite player in the NBA said.

It's called a paraphrase (with '*******' added for comedic effect), geniuses.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Triple post cause I'm a chief.

Cleveland is gonna win the championship >.>

Uh, no.

He said the city sucks, didn't say "*******".

Bulls suck. Noah sucks.

Present the team that holds your fandom, so I can rip on them?

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Triple post cause I'm a chief.

Uh, no.

Present the team that holds your fandom, so I can rip on them?

The only team that stands a chance against Cleveland in the east is Orlando

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't like the Bulls really, but I do have a fondness for Noah. I just love the way he plays. He's out of UF also, which is another reason I should hate him (being a huge UGA fan). The Cavs are probably the biggest bandwagon team out there right now in the NBA, with LeBron James and everything. People said no one could content with them last year and they didn't make the finals. This team is driven by one player. No one else has legitamatly stepped up and proven to be a consistent threat, even though they have players that could do that.

With all the parody in the West right now its hard to already try to compare the teams contending in the East with those in the West. We really need to give it some time and probably wait for mid round two to round three to actually start making claims of which team is unbeatable and which team isn't.

I mean everyone though LA was going to sweep OKC, even at home no one thought OKC would be able to pull off two in a row.

You can't forget that the NBA playoffs last for a very long time and things change, players change, teams change over this time and you're dumb if you're going to start declaring a winner outside of fandom.

We all know the Denver Nuggets are coming back, beating the Jazz, and then high tailing it to the NBA finals where we will be matched up against...Bucks of all teams!

Individual series threads and playoff action discussion @: http://sigsports.net/forums/index.php?/forum/655-nba/

The only team that stands a chance against Cleveland in the east is Orlando

I don't think you understand the power the Magic have. If Carter and Howard play to the mean, and jameer and Lewis play the way they did against the Cavs, the Magic will win a championship.

chi town ***** volt represent

**** yeah

Noah is unnecessarily ugly.

Also Lebron took a **** on him and made it look easy.

I don't recall Lebron '********' on Noah. What I do remember, however, is Noah calling Lebron a ***** :banana: Notice how Lebron stopped dancing after that? LeDanceDanceRevolution is over

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

but they didnt.

Also I guess I should have said 'being bigger stronger and better at basketball' than my crude generalizing as '********'.

'But they didn't'. Stating the obvious is arguing, now? Obviously if they won, I wouldn't have said they could have won. And saying that they 'could have' in that tense implies that they didn't win. So you aren't advancing the discussion further, besides using worthless rhetoric to try and take a stab at me, I guess.

And even though he's 'bigger stronger and better', they both still have the same amount of championships. Er, well, I guess Noah's won more, since he won back-to-back college chips. But I'm sure Lebron's happy with his 2 MVP's.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

• 1 month later...