Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive F2P Saturday

xVideos

ta1rm0.jpg

Tonight we actually had wrong sign ups.. Our stupid leader gave everyone the wrong time for the war against Guthix Warriors. Anyway.. I hope you guys enjoy reading :)

We started massing at 6.50Pm GMT thats 1.50PM EST.. And we massed up 48 People. And went to clan wars and see GW with their 18 People. We kinda expected atleast 30pull ... But looks like they have a lot of inactives..

Rules were:

Overheads On

Multi Only

3 Rounds (2 Clan Wars & 1 Turrets)

Corrupt Off

Round 1 (Classic):

Exclusive Starting: 48 People

Guthix Warriors Starting: 18 People

Exclusive Ending: 45 People

100424204605.png

100424204627.png

Round 2 (Turrets):

Exclusive Starting: 48 People

Guthix Warriors Starting: 16 People

Exclusive Ending: 47 (I died because I was first pile :( )

100424205558.png

100424205601.png

100424205614.png

100424205848.png

8b529.png

There was no 3rd round .. They said they had no point in fighting us anymore.. And I agreed with them.

2q3yemp.png

So we started to mass again .. And we got word that Ch & Cp were leaving untill 4Pm Est, 9Pm Gmt! So we had to wait for like 40 MORE MINUTES! We waited 20 minutes and went out to find Dv or Cs ...

We found Devastation and asked for a fight.. But they just got in DD and left.. So we were walking arround and got word CP Finally want to come out! We asked a pkri and they accepted! So CP Leader told me to go and dd already since they were hopping .. We went to Trees and were waiting there for about 15 Minutes .. Killing some mains.. And finally we see some dots .. But guess what .. It was DP! So we just ran south again and had to regroup..

We regrouped and said to CP nvm.. Since they just made us wait for like 1hour .. We asked Ch for a pkri and they accepted .. CD came for Anti Crash.. So Ch went out and we were going to rush and see Ch running back inside Clan wars .. Since CP was there already to crash the fight.. CD went out to hit up CP.. And we went there to help them ..

So we kinda were winning against CP... Then suddenly DP came again ... We got word from a scouter that FOE was going to rush .. So we quickly got back in Clan Wars ... And yes FOE rushed..

So Ch asked if we still could fight .. And we just agreed even though we knew we would get owned this time..

Exclusive had 28 People at this point.. Chaotic said they had 30.. But they had more than 35 (Duval said that in #Chaotic .. So they pushed us into Non Multi we made a quick regroup and re-rushed them.. Killed 5 Ch members and looks like they were just gone... (Idc if u won but u just ran away .. We wanted to finish this)

100424230103.png

After this we said to everyone from this moment its non mandatory if people want to leave they can since we've been out for about 3Hours.. We made a regroup and still got 23 People.. We asked our scouts or they can find some1 and they said IR is still out with 25 People.. So we regrouped and asked IR a fight at Hillz.. And they accepted :)

So we started fighting at hillz killing IR members 1by1 .. And Fearless came from south .. So at this point we had arround 16 People left and we all ran north to the hillz .. IR kinda ran to west of volcano's we pushed them all the way north of clan wars.. And they started to hug the CW.. At this point IR had 8People left.. Ex had 13people left..

100424232923k.png

100424233016.png

Note: Not all the white dots are IR members.. There were a lot of scouts/randoms/Fs Members/mains

So we were close for a win and suddenly CP rushed us from the east... Even if we only have 13 people they still crash our wars.. So we just got in Clan Wars got a fall in again and went to bh.. to dismiss..

This was our longest event ever! It lasted for about 4 Hours! I'm proud of all Exclusive members..

There will be more pictures and vids will be out soon

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Cp ending was 49 people, not sure how you think you owned when you killed maybge 6 people total.

Good fight, not really, but yeah

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Sigh. time to prove you wrong Yet again.

Video Is rendering Now.

Ex had way more then 28 Rofl. and we had 38 at this point i believe or 33 idr.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Video Is rendering Now.

Nope we had 28 at that point .. We had 2 Scouts in our fall in... We really got pushed .. But we got a regroup and re-rushed .. I even said to Hugh Come back and he said to late we hopped.. U can get the win but meh .. I wanted to finish the fight ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Video Is rendering Now.

Just ignore them, the whole topic is a lie lol, Cp Wrecked them ending with 49 after dp rushed..

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Lol?

Uhmm....

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Edited topic..

And about Cp .. U lied about ur ops & u wanted to crash Ex vs Ch ..

we started are trip with low opts, and while you remassed after getting hit near clan was by foe or dp dont remember which, we gained more.

We didnt crash any fight today, we rushed Cd i believe maybe it was ch not sure and started fighting until 2 of the other clans came out and joined in, then later dp...that cluster there we ended with 49 people falling in near hills

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

we started are trip with low opts, and while you remassed after getting hit near clan was by foe or dp dont remember which, we gained more.

We didnt crash any fight today, we rushed Cd i believe maybe it was ch not sure and started fighting until 2 of the other clans came out and joined in, then later dp...that cluster there we ended with 49 people falling in near hills

So Ur Saying u started with 33 People.. (Thats what ur leader said!) And like 24 People came in 10 Minutes? After u hopped! Thats what u are saying right?? Now please STOP BS-ing...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

So Ur Saying u started with 33 People.. (Thats what ur leader said!) And like 24 People came in 10 Minutes? After u hopped! Thats what u are saying right?? Now please STOP BS-ing...

Pretty sure i was typing in english, why are you asking me thats what i am saying when you know that is exactly what im saying?

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

^ What are you smoking? You just repeated you're self 5 times lol, JK you're the right one here We all know xVideos is wrong.

ON TOPIC : Yea, Ex you got to start admitting loses. Like today, Topic still working on :P

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Gf nice trip

one thing i'd like to point out is this picture

24v4oxx.jpg

obv we are right there i remember pushing u into 1v1 cause i was telling them to rush back to bone which is were we were then we waited nearly 3-4 minutes (this is a while after u just fought a clan)

8b8a7.png

we were regrouped and waiting for a run if it takes u more than 5 minutes to re-rush us after we cleared more than you then please don't post that stuff..

2e2nifq.png