Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exclusive F2P Saturday

xVideos

Louzy .. You keep reply'ing.. Here is a tip.. Just edit them? And you can't say you were waiting there for 5 Minutes ... Cuz arrows disappear after 1minute ..

You could just wait a little bit till we get a fall in again so we can rush .. But you had to log out ..

Gf though ..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

nice, but to bad you spent half of your trip and your biggest pull ever following us around saying "come out and play" and "we want dv". So next time don't stalk a clan in a safe zone when you out number them by 25.

Gf nice trip

one thing i'd like to point out is this picture

24v4oxx.jpg

obv we are right there i remember pushing u into 1v1 cause i was telling them to rush back to bone which is were we were then we waited nearly 3-4 minutes (this is a while after u just fought a clan)

8b8a7.png

we were regrouped and waiting for a run if it takes u more than 5 minutes to re-rush us after we cleared more than you then please don't post that stuff..

Gawd i can render vid if you want that we rerush, and that takes less then 5 mins.

must say u kids are funny ^^

why even note us , ah wel gj i gues

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

epic clan, walks around in safe zone spamming ''we are ex!!'' with like 5 scouts and 5 mains falled in on you :P

gj on your trip, looks like you won ur ''full out'' then lost to everyone on your trip

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Nothing but flaming goes on between both of these clans. I think it's about time to declare? haha. Nice topic EX, but anyways...One of you have to declare on the other, the flaming needs to be resolved.