Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic

Duval

newchaoticbanner.png

Chaotic's Pk Trip 4/24/10

chaoticrs.png

Today was a Good Day alot of people Thought we were Slumping and dieing away. But we proved alot of people wrong. Peaking at 45 we set out With revenge on Ex and wanted to go hard, We had Cp rush us and a few other Clan's but today was a wonderful Day.

chaoticrs.png

Starting/Ending

Chaotic - 35/34

Exclusive - 28/5-6 in single

chaoticrs.png

We walked from dwarfs to the volcano's and see Eop we waited for a rush but nothing came. We saw a couple purple cape's running around the volcano's so we rushed into it. To our Surprise it Was Cp. We rushed there volcano and Dropped a few real fast. Ex rushes from the back but we held our Ground. About 4 mintue's later Dp is in Clan War's spamming were off. Then They rushed in. We stayed for a mintue or 2 and ran into clan war's Ending with about 28 to 25.

I have no idea on Opt's as it was a big Cluster ****. But i got video, and Picture :]

chaoticrs.png

Video

Picture's

100424150851.png

100424160304f.png

100424162452.png

100424163447.png

100424163500.png

1kk0i.jpg

100424230027.png

8bb31.png

2cef6a.jpg

100425000226.png

2rorpzs.jpg

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

damn second ...

Our trip/war lasted 4hours! And all u had was 1 war against Ex .. See you next week :) You won't get easy win next week

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Yep . Was very Fun and Ok video's. Funny how this whole week all you said was "WE gonna destroy you this Saturday". You didnt want a second round you Ended Soon after.

but Gf Ex.

14wc5fo.jpg

Uhm

Starting/Ending

Chaotic - 35/34

Exclusive - 28/5-6 in single

We didnt end 5-6 more like 15-20.

why would u run if you had 15-20 lmao? you tried pulling this same ******** with dp aswell, saying you started with 67 and ended with 50 even though u were cleared.

why would u run if you had 15-20 lmao? you tried pulling this same ******** with dp aswell, saying you started with 67 and ended with 50 even though u were cleared.

We had 50 in Bh ********, because we heard MM was crashing, and we got pushed, so We ran up with 50 people.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Got picture of 13 Exclusive members .. I think we had 15 Left we had to regroup fast .. When our returners came 1minute later we even had 22 People .. The fight was still going on .. Don't knwo why you leave and take the win so fast ...

But this is ur first win in like couple weeks.. Gj .. I guess...

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Got picture of 13 Exclusive members .. I think we had 15 Left we had to regroup fast .. When our returners came 1minute later we even had 22 People .. The fight was still going on .. Don't knwo why you leave and take the win so fast ...

But this is ur first win in like couple weeks.. Gj .. I guess...

We pushed you into 1v1 and you were seriously out numbered. You saw us collecting loots and spamming if you were really still in it you would have attacked us. Just accept a defeat, you have to argue with everything.

Here is the vid, clearly pwned.

x

tmapw.png

Thanks for all the positive reply's. And for all the negative reply's, Like xVideos just watch the vid clearly shows you guys getting owned and if you guys were doing so good for "4 hours" why didn't you want to go round 2... Proves everything.

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Looks like a decent trip.

Ex will come back strong next week.

*P.S.* Lmfao @ Louzy how his sig says "Ch since day one" when he join CD way before Ch.

Thats all.

#Clan-CP

Good job yo, we didn't pull too much since we had full out with mains. We won, so it was a productive week.

s30wi1.jpg

[JAGEX]Pk supplys 300k, Abysal Whip 2.4m, Dragon Claws 35m, Ruining RuneScape- Priceless

75211255.png

Videos we havent won in 4weeks? i think just 2 weeks ago i posted a vid of clearing you 39 v 52.... and made you walk away from your Pw Topic you got us last week and we got you this week. Why Lie?

Admit defeat , And if you had a full out that means ud have fullout war Ops. but you pulled less to your full out then last weeks pk trip. If that says anything....

14wc5fo.jpg