Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 maxed pures

Titans

Oynxx wants to know what clan you think we will join  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What clan will we end up in?

• AN
    • IR
    • FI
    • TLP
    • POT
    • R
    • EOP
    • CR
    • CP
    • FOE
    • MM
    • Dv
    • Not ex

I'm aiming towards FI atm. We want to talk to the ranks, attend a mini and maybe a trip before we make our decision though. Don't want to join and then end up not liking it and have to leave like the last clan.

TY to those people who were respectful/mature on this topic. Flaming won't get you anywhere so why bother?

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi and Dp are just asking you to blow a load all over their faces.

we wont join Dp. no way in hell. I'd go malice b4 Dp tbh rofllmao irl.

Fi is too our liking atm. along with Cr

110128181546.png

Did you really just post that? ^

Anywho, can't see you benefiting whatever clan you do decide to join. Packages don't usually work out well.

Go back to IR

I hate how you and Keith just act like 40 year olds on the forums when nobody actually likes you

TH IS MY ONE

I hate how you and Keith just act like 40 year olds on the forums when nobody actually likes you

lol ownt. besides anyone who is attempting to flame us by saying go back to ir is a joke roflz

110128181546.png

Fi and Dp are just asking you to blow a load all over their faces.

No, we are being respectful and giving them honest opinions and trying to welcome them into our clan. You are being ignorant and making yourself look stupid, your post has nothing constructive about it, and in no regards has anything to do with this post. So try to be civil, and realize that you should put a valuable effort into recruiting someone since they will be representing your clan, please don't make me take you to school.

Good luck all of you, take your time, I would like to see people do some research before they join a clan so that they can be a part of the history of that clan, not just some random hopper.

Alright that's all I have to say, good luck guys.

craig_sig_finished.gif

No, we are being respectful and giving them honest opinions and trying to welcome them into our clan. You are being ignorant and making yourself look stupid, your post has nothing constructive about it, and in no regards has anything to do with this post. So try to be civil, and realize that you should put a valuable effort into recruiting someone since they will be representing your clan, please don't make me take you to school.

Good luck all of you, take your time, I would like to see people do some research before they join a clan so that they can be a part of the history of that clan, not just some random hopper.

Alright that's all I have to say, good luck guys.

respect 911. Your mature about the situation and disregard the flame which i appreciate. Fi is making great points and is a good clan. which is why fi is in our top 3 atm.

Also i agree with the whole research and take your time point. I sent a irl text to titans regarding how he he said " we'll decide between Cr and Fi 2maro ". I told him no, wait a few days and take all clans into concideration and lets make a good choice. We just left Ch this morning, i cba going into a clan and leaving within 3 months. It's time to settle down you know haha. IR was good we lasted about a year and 1/2. on and off for me concidering inactive. I'd like to see that in the next clan we go to.

110128181546.png

Going to give you an honest answer

Fatality: Great clan, love some of the people there. You'd love it there because they're good f2p and p2p. You'd also get along with the community well I'm assuming, not to mention that you could probably bring some more experience to the wealth of experience there.

Carpediem: Just opened, won't be a clan who competes for at least another month. However, if that's alright for you then we'd love to have you. Also Anthoni wants to go balls in on you.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Going to give you an honest answer

Fatality: Great clan, love some of the people there. You'd love it there because they're good f2p and p2p. You'd also get along with the community well I'm assuming, not to mention that you could probably bring some more experience to the wealth of experience there.

Carpediem: Just opened, won't be a clan who competes for at least another month. However, if that's alright for you then we'd love to have you. Also Anthoni wants to go balls in on you.

appreciate the honosty.

f2p sucks ass l0l we all "pay to play"

Cr is new and small, small to our liking, new indifferent

Fi is larger, yet very good clan and it'll be a new experience joining a larger clan, tnc was mm while i quit.

i know chaz aka charlie irl. Anthoni is pro and u nice person =]

110128181546.png

LOL U KNOW CHAZ THAT NERDBASKET IRL

LOL SHAME ON U

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

LOL U KNOW CHAZ THAT NERDBASKET IRL

LOL SHAME ON U

we dont know each other irl. he knows my best friend irl. so we say we know each other. We've been good friends and talked irl for a few years. we concider it knowing each other =P

110128181546.png

Attention seekers, who cares.

we didnt ask for your opinion on this topic, we asked for your opinion on what clan we should join and are openly recruitable atm. gtfo kthxbai

110128181546.png

we didnt ask for your opinion on this topic, we asked for your opinion on what clan we should join and are openly recruitable atm. gtfo kthxbai

Make sense. Isn't this a "topic"? I can state whatever I like about whatever I like on the internet kid. If you guys are so knowledgeable about clanning then you obviously know what clan can offer what.. this is just a desperate attempt to seek attention.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

join a clan thats improving week by week not a clan with a hundred accounts like YOURS.. in MM/FOE.. become a difference in a clan and actually join a community where you can make friends.

My Suggestion - Corrupt pures

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Make sense. Isn't this a "topic"? I can state whatever I like about whatever I like on the internet kid. If you guys are so knowledgeable about clanning then you obviously know what clan can offer what.. this is just a desperate attempt to seek attention.

k idc about all ur bs and ur arguements, my point was. dont come to the topic we created to talk ****. its worthless and a waste of time and it really shows your maturity level. LOW.

110128181546.png

Join Mayem Makers to be the best

i dont belive mm takes 30 def, i could be wrong

and also 3/5 memebers of TNC were mm a few months ago when they first left IR while i quit. dont think they want to go back, nothing bad about MM but why leave then just come back so soon

110128181546.png

Sucks that you've left CH :(

Umm, I would say Fatality would suit you guys perfectly.

yeah thats why fatality is narrowed down in our choices along with some others

sorry =[ Ch just wasn't keeping us all happy.

110128181546.png