Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Glorious Weekend- P2P and F2P

Tim

before foe crashed we actually had A LOT left lol, also when EOP were killing our returners i called clw and we finished them off although you were having the upperhand. We had about 30 when you hopped, we still killed a few on the hills and all but o well. Nice job, I've always said TLP's got the potential

i'll fix whatever i got wrong when i get home

was a great fight regardless

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you had quite a few fights that didn't get crashed! Congratulations on that, and on your fun weekend :smile:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

dv had 25 in the f2p fight, shame you didnt mention us beating you beforehand, gj in p2p looked like you had alot of fun

Yeah you all did "win" we had the numbers to keep going but when we saw MM come "AC" we bailed like usual expecting them to crash, so yeah I guess you "stayed" longer than we did.

I see a lot more white dots than purple in your fights VS Fi, please get your opts confirmed by us before posting we had so low numbers, good fights anyways.

Nah mate, we were spread from CA to SC...I came from CA Where Carnage was at the time to help the back side kill FI, then we heard FOE were coming so we ran west to SC, all I saw while running west was mains which killed me. I saw 15- FI....Just the way I saw it though and I know several others saw the same. Nonetheless GF and look forward to more.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Looks like you had quite a few fights that didn't get crashed! Congratulations on that, and on your fun weekend :smile:

Be informed on clusters, every clan usually goes there. You won't get crashed :biggrin:

Why would they mention about having a potential loss in their own topic? I'm pretty sure that clans post about their victories not losses.

just a bit of respect tbh

Yeah you all did "win" we had the numbers to keep going but when we saw MM come "AC" we bailed like usual expecting them to crash, so yeah I guess you "stayed" longer than we did.

yea you did bail, but you came back and then lost, then after that mm came in to clear you up in single, i think dv vid is up anyway you can check it if ya want to

your trip looked fun eitherway, gj

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Tlp vs Fi vs C? dont u mean u crashed that fight but ye u beat us once with 50 vs 30 and we returned till foe swept the place

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

YO TLP! I love how you put dv x1 when we fought you twice, Dv and TLP went 1-1 in F2P, why try to hide that you lost?

It's the last fight. But good job on our 2nd fight.

I see a lot more white dots than purple in your fights VS Fi, please get your opts confirmed by us before posting we had so low numbers, good fights anyways.

majority of those white dots were mains

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Tlp vs Fi vs C? dont u mean u crashed that fight but ye u beat us once with 50 vs 30 and we returned till foe swept the place

We encountered you three times. We beat you twice. We crashed you 0 times.

We found you running around CA. FI was not involved in the fight yet (Nor was the bulk of FI even close to you). The video makes everything pretty clear.

YO TLP! I love how you put dv x1 when we fought you twice, Dv and TLP went 1-1 in F2P, why try to hide that you lost?

It's the last fight. But good job on our 2nd fight.

Never tried to hide it, if it really makes you feel better I'll acknowledge it somewhere.

Actually the 1st time you fought us at Chaos Alter we were fighting some clan (Defiance I believe? Dunno, I clanned a kid I killed and it said defiance.) And we were about to be finished with them when you crashed.

2nd fight you killed a majority of us, but we had the remainders ran north and we just sniped POT and TLP from the side lol, then left soon after.

Regardless, nice weekend TLP. Good job, hopefully next weekend we can get some clearer/more fair fights. =]

(This isn't meant to be flame or anything btw, if it comes across as it I apologize in advance.)

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Actually the 1st time you fought us at Chaos Alter we were fighting some clan (Defiance I believe? Dunno, I clanned a kid I killed and it said defiance.) And we were about to be finished with them when you crashed.

2nd fight you killed a majority of us, but we had the remainders ran north and we just sniped POT and TLP from the side lol, then left soon after.

Regardless, nice weekend TLP. Good job, hopefully next weekend we can get some clearer/more fair fights. =]

(This isn't meant to be flame or anything btw, if it comes across as it I apologize in advance.)

you wern't fighting anyone, we saw noone outside the entrance of ca, we simply ran in and fought you and only you.

fi, there were like 35 of us at ca b4 foe came, the ones that stayed are the idiots who didn't hop and cause confusion where there should be none, we had more and did the smarter thing by running and hopping away from crashers to have a more successful trip. I'm sure if it wouldn't have gotten crashed we would of beat you without a doubt. regardless ty for fights and respect.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

you wern't fighting anyone, we saw noone outside the entrance of ca, we simply ran in and fought you and only you.

fi, there were like 35 of us at ca b4 foe came, the ones that stayed are the idiots who didn't hop and cause confusion where there should be none, we had more and did the smarter thing by running and hopping away from crashers to have a more successful trip. I'm sure if it wouldn't have gotten crashed we would of beat you without a doubt. regardless ty for fights and respect.

How are you going to say we weren't fighting anyone? In fact the person I killed, I killed AFTER TLP rushed. They were in a mega cluster inside the actual altar, so that's why you probably didn't see them. When we rushed Altar they were falled in, so we just barraged the fall in.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

no flamming or baiting guys comon.

dv, u did "beat" us in that f2p fight, altho most of us bailed because knowing mm as we do we knew as soon as there were more tlp than dv there they were gonna crash..its just how mm is. we got our fair rematch and im sure we'll fight again next saturday.

carnage, the first time we ran into you was some what of an accident. i was leading and i was told there was a clan at ca..someone said it was df, someone said C, figured they were just confused and were talkin bout the same clan.

Fi, we had good fights ty for them and ty for not crashing the fight we were having with carnage and pot. im sure we'll get more good clean fights next week.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I certainly had fun

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

nice job TLP

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF