Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You wanted a good pk vid?

Damon

Ix Virtus Xi pk video 5

A drastic improvement from 1-4

Includes:

:100% hybriding

:100% variety pking [norm magic bridding,n range with big item switches,melee bridding,bridding in any and everything in pvp,bh]

editing? who cares you get to watch a ten minute video that seems like it's too short...

This is a very fun video to watch, not overedited etc etc all those turnoff no zoomed in edgy none of that lame **** legit hybriding with good times switches etc etc.

just watch and rate, hope you all enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mH_dElLa-o

this is my friends video I'm just trying to share it with other people :P

tlpsplat2wv6.png

I really liked it

9.9/10

TH IS MY ONE

nice vid was interesting

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

2 styles. He was tribriding.

go ******* kill yourself.

A hybrid is the combination of two or more different things, aimed at achieving a particular objective or goal.

do I have to explain to every annoying **** that hybrid is 2 OR MORE attack styles. tribrid is some ******* retard word meaning only 3 styles, whereas hybriding meaning both 2 and 3 and so on so forth. so summon range mage melee is hybriding because you use 4 attack styles? same goes for 3 and 2 styles.

tlpsplat2wv6.png

Nice Vid really liked it :D

Was thinking of doing the same 60 att 20 def thing on my current pure once my stats are better i loved 20 def but turned zerk :confused:

igohard.png

good video, how can u prove he prayed first each time??

he fights pot + cpr + all nh kids at easts. and the honor kids u can see he didn't pray

second to last or last clip or whatever he prays 1v1 cause the guy is using miasmic lol

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Pretty good video; nice hybriding. As for prayer... the fact that this guy gets more **** for only slightly playing different than he ought to in the minds of a small minority of players as opposed to posters on this topic who've flamed him for it is beyond me.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."

- Carl Sagan