Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PwBNC!

Karl

PwBNC

I am now releasing PwBNC to the first five applicants. Simply for testing purposes. To apply simple PM me on IRC and we'll discuss the details I need to set it up for you. (/query ``Karl Sup)

FAQ

What is a BNC?

BNC stands for Bouncer, it's used to connect to IRC anonymously, much like a proxy. You're able to select a virtual host (vhost for short) which will take place of your actual IP. A BNC is also used as a means of staying on the IRC server 24/7 in order for you to receive PM's which you can view the next time you connect to the BNC.

How do I get one?

There's a typical application process, this is standard with all BNC providers as a means to check the legitimacy of their clients. You'll need to select a username, password, vhost, IRC nickname, and provide a reason as to why you need the BNC.

What vHosts do you have?

user.of.pure-warfare.com (2 left)

some.cop.took-my.info (1 left)

i.am.a.pirat3.com (1 left)

im.on.m3th.org (3 left)

chuck.norris.possessed.us (3 left)

chuck.norris.violates.us (3 left)

you.cant.h4ck.me (2 left)

At the moment only 7 are available. If you would like more adding you may suggest them, or find your own at www.afraid.org we will then supply one of out IPv6 addresses for the vhost.

How do I connect, I'm using SwiftKit?

1272286782.png

Common Commands

Set auto identification

/msg *nickserv set password

Set an Awaynick

/msg *awaynick set awaynick

Set auto reply

/msg *autoreply set message

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."