Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Vs Destructive Pures

Mg F T W

2rejwa9.jpg

Late topic so i'm not going to go in great detail. Second round wasn't on vid.

We asked DP for a 30 min prep in CW, they gladly accepted. We pulled about 35 they pulled about 25, they complained that we had to many but it was a full out 30 min prep so I was boggled.

First Round:

CD - 33/28

DP - 25/0

Second Round:

CD - 35/30

DP -26/0

mkygcz.jpg

Wait so why did they leave?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

First round i was gona null until u decided to take 5 mins in 1v1 u asked for a full out and u got 1 we have had great actvity lately pulling 30+ daily now 1v1 wars are nive every now and agin tho <3

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

First round i was gona null until u decided to take 5 mins in 1v1 u asked for a full out and u got 1 we have had great actvity lately pulling 30+ daily now 1v1 wars are nive every now and agin tho <3

Gj CD, we expected it to be around a 25 vs 25 so we accepted. Grats on ur win tho.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

I can see DP is still complaining when EST clans offer to fight them. Although Id say the same if a GMT clan offered to fight me at their times.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg