Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pures, Hybriding, and "honor" Code?

Speshls

100217220028.png

is this where i come to complain about nh clans allowing their members to overhead?

now lets watch mm not respond to this anymore as they will do nothing about it ^

anyone else lol at the mm kid goin to drags with that invy? if hes not smart enough to bring 2 styles atleast he deserves to be prayed on..gotta learn some how

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Ugg Speshls why u post this you know there are lil kids on Pw that will flame our member for old Nh stuff. Omni close this yo

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

now lets watch mm not respond to this anymore as they will do nothing about it ^

anyone else lol at the mm kid goin to drags with that invy? if hes not smart enough to bring 2 styles atleast he deserves to be prayed on..gotta learn some how

yeah bro, im praying 1v1 1 step away from multi after a team of 5 people attacked me and i ran into single with protect on to prevent myself from dieing and i had auto retaliate on so I sniped one back. Not to mention that if I did fight him I'd just get tagged to death.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png