Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Adios Cleveland Cavaliers

Steve`

Cleveland Cavaliers were just eliminated by the Boston Celtics moments ago, this was a pretty big upset.

What do you think Lebron's future holds? Etc

Discuss.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Le-gone is off to the Knicks.

Celtics in 7. Celtics then beat the Lakers in 6 because Kobe's a *** and the Celtics are the ****.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

sign 2 mavs

No, sign and trade*, Mavs are over the cap limit, and have no money to sign Lebron. If James tells Cleveland he isn't coming back, they would probably try to sign and trade with the Mavs for at least he's not in the Eastern Conference. The only team he's interested in the West are the mavs.

Would be like Butler+Roddy+Dampier+One/Two 1st Round Picks+Money for LBJ, maybe another salary cap clear player. Then again, hard to see that happening.

Never thought Cleveland was built to go far in the playoffs anyways, Jamison is a waste of a trade. Ferry keeps trying desperately, but just continously makes the wrong moves to win a ring.

Le-gone is off to the Knicks.

Celtics in 7. Celtics then beat the Lakers in 6 because Kobe's a *** and the Celtics are the ****.

l0l the knickerbockers...more like the BULLS :dotfire:

No, sign and trade*, Mavs are over the cap limit, and have no money to sign Lebron. If James tells Cleveland he isn't coming back, they would probably try to sign and trade with the Mavs for at least he's not in the Eastern Conference. The only team he's interested in the West are the mavs.

Would be like Butler+Roddy+Dampier+One/Two 1st Round Picks+Money for LBJ, maybe another salary cap clear player. Then again, hard to see that happening.

Never thought Cleveland was built to go far in the playoffs anyways, Jamison is a waste of a trade. Ferry keeps trying desperately, but just continously makes the wrong moves to win a ring.

I doubt the Mavs are gonna be Lebron's destination. In fact, I'd go and say that it's more likely that he stays with the Cavs...finish the job, and whatnot. Also, the S + T that you proposed hurts the Mavs...usually it's the signing team that has all the leverage, but if the Mavs try and get him, they're forced to offer more since they don't have the option of signing him outright.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

l0l the knickerbockers...more like the BULLS :dotfire:

I doubt the Mavs are gonna be Lebron's destination. In fact, I'd go and say that it's more likely that he stays with the Cavs...finish the job, and whatnot. Also, the S + T that you proposed hurts the Mavs...usually it's the signing team that has all the leverage, but if the Mavs try and get him, they're forced to offer more since they don't have the option of signing him outright.

1) I said it was very unlikely

2) Finish a job? A job that can't be finished, Danny Ferry makes all the wrong moves, their coach is a joke, their role players are mediocre, he doesn't have anyone else, in the NBA today you can't just have a superstar, Mo Williams and Jamison aren't a supporting cast.

The trade I proposed wouldn't hurt the Mavs at all, why would they need draft picks when they have the ultimate prize? Butler's been a huge disappointment, but still has talent. I think Cleveland would take that, and LBJ is the one picking the team. Dirk+LBJ+our supporting cast = championships. The only thing I'd hate to do is let go of Roddy, but for LBJ it's obviously worth it.

1) I said it was very unlikely

2) Finish a job? A job that can't be finished, Danny Ferry makes all the wrong moves, their coach is a joke, their role players are mediocre, he doesn't have anyone else, in the NBA today you can't just have a superstar, Mo Williams and Jamison aren't a supporting cast.

The trade I proposed wouldn't hurt the Mavs at all, why would they need draft picks when they have the ultimate prize? Butler's been a huge disappointment, but still has talent. I think Cleveland would take that, and LBJ is the one picking the team. Dirk+LBJ+our supporting cast = championships. The only thing I'd hate to do is let go of Roddy, but for LBJ it's obviously worth it.

Actually, on second thought, I might need to retract my statement...this proposal helps the Cavs more than any other, because the Cavs would get the most back if they conduct a S + T with a team over the cap. So I suppose in theory it could work, but I wonder if Dallas is LBJ's kind of town...

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@