Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Vs Corrupt Pures

Mg F T W

29pzsdk.jpg

Complete Domination Vs Corrupt Pures

35b9l02.png

This week has honestly been a great week for us.We are improving daily and are pushing forward to success. Earlier this week we had 2 preps and did not lose any of them, and also I mention didn't even lose one round in the preps.

We approached CP today for a 30 minute prep with these rules:

1. Overs off

2. 20- def cap

3. corrupt/gravite on

4. cw

5. no 1v1

6. +6 -6

35b9l02.png

Round One:

We have been consistently pulling 30 people on week days and this was no different, we pulled 31 people to our prep vs CP but unfortunately had to sit a few. This round we were attacking we had the advantage of numbers but CP had more of the levels. This didn't stop us because in the end what mattered what organization and we had some kick-ass organization in this round.

Complete Domination - 24/21

Corrupt Pures - 18/0 << you get ***** pink colour because that is the closest you'll ever get to the real thing. :)

35b9l02.png

Round Two:

This round we tried a new DD spot, which worked effeciently for us and as soon as CP attacked they spread out and tried dragging us towards them but we held our ground and called a push into their territory and just basically swept them away with our rune scimmys and 2hs.

Complete Domination - 26/24

Corrupt Pures - 20/0

35b9l02.png

After this they wanted to do the last round in pvp, we gladly accepted it with an extra 10 min prep but we were nice and gave them 5 more minutes extra... but that wasn't enough they took a total of 25 minutes to remass for no apparent reason until we find out why.

They wanted to do it at spider village so we defended with 27 people. We waited for a long ass time until we see that CP called their butt buddies EOP to help them out. They also called some of their snipe mains to assist in this.

So it started as EOP and CP rush into us we held our ground like crazy and returned faster than goop ramming his **** into drunk. We eventually lost due to being out numbered heavily and for them having 3 clans with them.

Complete Domination - 27/0

CP + EOP + Snipe - 51/25

Overall we did work and shitted on these scrubs, ty for reading my topic.

100513204921.png

mkygcz.jpg

1st

EDIT:

CD has been doing very good the whole week and we continue to get better.

-In the prep vs CP they wanted to be outnumbered, they said that they were more organized and could handle -6, but guess not. (Key to beating CP, Kill Drunk...FAST!)

-The pvp round I saw a huge wave of EoP capes, then hidden in the back came CP's capes. I was really shocked at how well we held our ground and how fast we returned.

Great week CD and hope to continue this at pcl on Friday =)

#Clan-CP

Nice job CD

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

lol i don't think they ended with 25 after clearing you guys

Good job in cw though

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

One time I took a ****, and I looked down inside the toilet and wus like "omfg how did CD get in there???"

Gamed son!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

One time I took a ****, and I looked down inside the toilet and wus like "omfg how did CD get in there???"

1 time i saw a Cp team up with EOp just to kill a 5 month old clan called CD and i was like LAWLS Pathetic

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I don't understand CD's logic. Age of a clan doesn't make a clan strength. If so why aren't the Sabres and The Gladz number one fuckign **** up all over the place? You premassed for a war vs POT which you didn't mention. Then we were kind enough to accept a quick prep and mass up to give you a fight. All you did was flame etc. We had a blast killing you in pvp and now you act like you can beat us on a normal saturday trip etc lol. I am looking forward to fighting you this Saturday :] Good Luck CD. Your gunna need it.

And CP had 26 Ending in Pvp ^.^ What we started with. We didn;t have 51 lol and isn't Snipe in CD or whatever?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Complete Domination - 27/0

CP + EOP + Snipe - 51/25

Would respect CD alot more if you just admitted that only 1 or 2 of them died and stopped pretending that they killed 26 people. (not saying what they did was right, just saying you shouldn't lie about ending opts either).

;)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

I'm pretty sure I didn't put false information, secondly I don't want any of my members posting flame baits or trolls on this topic. Let the other clans do it, and really will see who turns out to be a jack ass.

mkygcz.jpg

I'm pretty sure I didn't put false information, secondly I don't want any of my members posting flame baits or trolls on this topic. Let the other clans do it, and really will see who turns out to be a jack ass.

Actually i think you lied about the ops tbh

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures