Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DUBSTEP.

HATTON

Used to be confined to the UK (when it was good). Now all these Americunts know about it, every single popular single being remixed into "Dubstep", but no, it's just the song with base layed upon it.

Genre's **** nowadays.

Lol... British ******..

Anyways I like Dubstep, but also a good genre imo is DnB.. Both similar I would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2gMVmrFP30

Like this song^^

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

Used to be confined to the UK (when it was good). Now all these Americunts know about it, every single popular single being remixed into "Dubstep", but no, it's just the song with base layed upon it.

Genre's **** nowadays.

I bet you're one of those people who think you're better than others because you don't conform and think you're original. Hope you have some self-enlightenment sooner or later.

110210183405.png

Genre's **** nowadays.

lol idiot :sorcerer:

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I bet you're one of those people who think you're better than others because you don't conform and think you're original. Hope you have some self-enlightenment sooner or later.

'Tis interesting. I consider myself a nonconformist in musical terms but that doesn't mean I think I'm better than others. When a band becomes "big" (to me) they almost always (99% of the time) no longer are enjoyable and that includes genres as well.

I also get annoyed when a genre of music I was quite fond of becomes literally copied sound by sound 3-10 years later and becomes "mainstreem". Why couldn't it become mainstreem before?

When I see that fat or annoying girl or guy on the bus singing to Justin Beiber with her "phone music" I'm put off that artist for life.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png