Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Abortion..

Coz

All of you people saying, "your murdering someone!" Shut the hell up lol. It's not a human yet, its still just cells in the early stages.

I think it's the couples choice, or the womens choice in case of rape. Shouldn't be made illegal.

My friends and I drove by all of those people standing in front of the free clinics with the anti-abortion signs when the voting was going on, and threw eggs at them, was hilarious :D

That's a bit mean. I do agree with you though, it shouldn't be illegal. For those people that are anti-abortion this is for you. Most people that get an abortion are unfit to have a baby. If they go into get one, that means they didn't think they were ready for one themselves.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abortion is okay, just one fact needs to change. The dude needs to be able to input as well. Not only the crazyfuckingbitch.

+1

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Abortion is okay, just one fact needs to change. The dude needs to be able to input as well. Not only the crazyfuckingbitch.

+1

Ah, that's just wrong to say it like that >.< But think about it, you aren't the one that is carrying it for 9 months, and have to have it come out. Some people aren't just ready for that.

Abortion is murder

If you didnt want a baby then you wouldnt have had Sex careleslly

If you were young and ignorant then you would have to take care of your baby love it and live with it until your baby goes to college and has a family of its own.

If you were raped think about it this way, "by killing your baby, would you have the same Disrespect for human life just as your rapist did for yours? "

This is not a question about Religion or Science forget about that,

Its common sence,

By being Pro-choice your basiclly taking away the chances of a human living, having fun, having friends, having a job, going to college, have its own kids, and ever seeing your face. You are Neglecting your child from living just because you dont feel ready for having a child even after your one night stands after the club.

Just the thought of killing a baby being a choice makes me Sick.

So if you were raped you'd have the rapist's baby? Do you think you could love something that was made against your will inside of your own body? Do you think you could handle trying to love that child that could end up being a convict him/herself? Could you feel for that baby the same way that the father never will? Will you be able to care about the baby like the rapist never cared about you?

And by being Pro-Choice, you're allowing either yourself or a woman that has had an abortion to continue with her own life so maybe in the future she can actually have a baby and sustain for it. What's better, a baby born to two unprepared young teenagers who didn't know what they were doing, or a baby born to two reponsible adults who in the past had an abortion so they could provide for their baby later on in life?

So because you might not love the baby, just kill it.

It will probably just end up being a convict anyways right?

r0lfr0lfr0lf

I'm personally pro-life.

If you think this world is too crappy to bring a person into, then just kill yourself seriously.

+1

Ah, that's just wrong to say it like that >.< But think about it, you aren't the one that is carrying it for 9 months, and have to have it come out. Some people aren't just ready for that.

I was +1ing the fact that bitches are crazy, not taking part in the debate lmfao

am0ns.jpg

All of you people saying, "your murdering someone!" Shut the hell up lol. It's not a human yet, its still just cells in the early stages.

I think it's the couples choice, or the womens choice in case of rape. Shouldn't be made illegal.

My friends and I drove by all of those people standing in front of the free clinics with the anti-abortion signs when the voting was going on, and threw eggs at them, was hilarious :D

That's just an ignorant thing to say; who are you to decide when a human actually becomes a human? You realize legally (At least here in Canada) babies aren't actually human until they've taken their first breathe. That means that theoretically you could have an abortion with the baby halfway out of the mother, as long as the baby hasn't taken it's first breathe yet. Is that still morally permissible though? I guess to you it is because it's nothing but "a bunch of cells in the early stages".. does the legality of an issue really dictate whether or not it's right or wrong.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I'm pro-choice, not because I feel it is okay to abort, except in some circumstances, but because I've realize it isn't something to get worked up about.

If someone wants to have an abortion, let them have a ******* abortion, it isn't your life. Some people are financially, physically, or mentally prepared to have children.

The odds of a child being born into a family where the teenagers dropped out, so they could support the kid, of being successful are small.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I think Abortion is acceptable under certain cases. For example, if a woman is raped she should be allowed to abort it.

Otherwise, there are other options besides abortion such as adoption that give the baby a chance to live a decent life if the parents are unable to support them.

Adoption > Abortion.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

That's just an ignorant thing to say; who are you to decide when a human actually becomes a human? You realize legally (At least here in Canada) babies aren't actually human until they've taken their first breathe. That means that theoretically you could have an abortion with the baby halfway out of the mother, as long as the baby hasn't taken it's first breathe yet. Is that still morally permissible though? I guess to you it is because it's nothing but "a bunch of cells in the early stages".. does the legality of an issue really dictate whether or not it's right or wrong.

EDIT: Who are you to decide either?

In this age, legality is EVERYTHING. Not going to change either. I really don't care what's right or moral. If my partner and I decide that we don't want the baby, it won't be born. Some random person's crying isn't going to make me have it because it's "the right thing to do."

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

In this age, legality is EVERYTHING. Not going to change either. I really don't care what's right or moral. If my partner and I decide that we don't want the baby, it won't be born. Some random person's crying isn't going to make me have it because it's "the right thing to do."

So you more or less feel you have the power to decide if a human should live or not? If it is the "right thing to do" then why not do it? Your own selfish desires shouldn't take precedent over basic human rights, especially when it was your fault in the first place.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

So you more or less feel you have the power to decide if a human should live or not? If it is the "right thing to do" then why not do it? Your own selfish desires shouldn't take precedent over basic human rights, especially when it was your fault in the first place.

Yes we(we as in the couple) do have the power to decide if the baby should live or not. And that "right thing to do" is different to everyone. To me, it wouldn't be right to bring a human into the world if I'm not able to give it 100%. You can think it's selfish, I really don't care. We can debate about this forever, but what it comes down to is this... We have the science to stop birth, and there will be people that will use it and people who won't. It's personal choice, not anyone else choice.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

As long as you yell surprise first its not rape,

Simply surprise sex. THINK ABOUT IT!

am0ns.jpg

• 1 month later...

Unless the Woman is raped

or is in risk of dieing i do not support abortion.

But then again, for the woman

would she have the same disrespect for human life is her rapist did for her?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 3 weeks later...

Pro-life

Nomatter what science says, its murder. Your denying something life, you cant make the choice for someone else.

"Its my body, i can do what i want" Yea, but inside your body is another life, and you cant make the choice for that life to. Its simply murder, nomatter what science says.

And even if science says its dead, ITS GOING TO BE ALIVE

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

Pro-life

Nomatter what science says, its murder. Your denying something life, you cant make the choice for someone else.

"Its my body, i can do what i want" Yea, but inside your body is another life, and you cant make the choice for that life to. Its simply murder, nomatter what science says.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

• 1 month later...
Abortion is murder

If you didnt want a baby then you wouldnt have had Sex careleslly

If you were young and ignorant then you would have to take care of your baby love it and live with it until your baby goes to college and has a family of its own.

If you were raped think about it this way, "by killing your baby, would you have the same Disrespect for human life just as your rapist did for yours? "

This is not a question about Religion or Science forget about that,

Its common sence,

By being Pro-choice your basiclly taking away the chances of a human living, having fun, having friends, having a job, going to college, have its own kids, and ever seeing your face. You are Neglecting your child from living just because you dont feel ready for having a child even after your one night stands after the club.

Just the thought of killing a baby being a choice makes me Sick.

Laughed at the rape part. So abortion is bad because it makes you sick? Wellllll, I don't seem to care about you, so why should I not be allowed to get an abortion? You and your well-being does not affect me in any way. Why should you say what I can or cannot do with my body (and what's in it)? (Added on the "what's...it" so no one would throw a fit about it being another body.)

You hit the nail on the head ^. People are born, they grow up, people form opinions of them, but no one cares about them until their dead. Same with unborn babies, there is no opinion of them except that they deserve a chance, even if that person could give two ***** about them after they were born. Maybe the mother shouldn't have the right to do that, but she sure as hell has more of a right then everyone else.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Also, the main excuse for "Pro-Life" people is that "It is not the mothers choice to end his life". What are you implying? That you should ask the unborn baby? Does the baby all the choices he or she wants in the world he or she is born into? No. And I don't know why you ignorant people bring up murder. No one cares about murder unless it's a 16 year old white girl from a private school. People die in Ghettos every day and people are starving in different countries, do you think they have the right to suffer? The same goes for suicide, should that person have to suffer through the life HE PERCEIVES as absolutely horrible? That brings up a whole different argument. I guess there is no real consequences for suicide because you have already left this life. I understand I went off topic but honestly, it sickens me when people stretch the definition of different concepts and use them in a different debate to try to prove a point.

And to end, think about this. That child is excepted by society to grow up with that mother, she is required to nurture him/her and provide them with the necessary things for survival. In most cases that is why abortions are done, because the mother wants whats best. That mother knows whats best for that fetus, because that child will be living with her and growing up and seeing what she goes through on a daily basis. Honestly people, open your minds and think out of the box.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

prolife.

1. Teenage/accidental pregnancies - Don't have a careless sex, your hormonal barbarian. The person you're going to have sex with has to be just as important to you that you would be willing to have a kid with said person. I'm not saying you need to want to have a kid with this person, but you need to be willing to gamble on the odds that it's possible or don't have sex at all.

2. Rape Victims - By getting an abortion, you value human life at the same level your rapist does. I realize there is a level of consciousness with this answer, but if your unconscious while you get raped - does it make it any better? This however, does not apply in my mind to children (under the age of 15) after being raped and getting an abortion, because it's no longer safe for her to have the baby due to health risks.

You take away the possibility of someone's life. Your baby will never get to see the beauties of life, because you decided you weren't ready for a kid. Adoption is your best option. These are things to think about when you go to get an abortion, don't flip my argument around to your views and think I think I'm better than you, because I am not. These are my opinions and beliefs, take them or leave them. I could care less if your pro life or pro choice, but these are the foundations of my thoughts on abortion.

Retired March 2012