Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Abortion..

Coz

Well we all know about Abortion so I want to here some sides and debates.

KEEP THIS TOPIC FLAME FREE AND BE MATURE THIS IS NOT A FUNNY MATTER.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

IMO abortion is a good and bad thing. If people make stupid mistakes then they should be able to make adult decisions about that. On the other hand to abort a baby imo is murder so I am somewhat torn about this. It also depends on when you consider the baby born.

Your opinions?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro-choice.

People should have the right to choose what they want to do with their bodies. A human isn't born until the umbilical cord is cut. For those who say that the fetus is living, sure. Technically a fetus is a parasite.

Science > Religion.

/discussion

Quit the forums; my channel: #Phillip

SpriteSig2.png

Pro-choice.

People should have the right to choose what they want to do with their bodies. A human isn't born until the umbilical cord is cut. For those who say that the fetus is living, sure. Technically a fetus is a parasite.

Science > Religion.

/discussion

OK Thank you for being mature to start. But if you consider "life" after umbilical cord is cut. Why do babies cry sometimes while still attach? Or do you mean "life" is the ability to self-sustain?

I on the other hand am Religion < Science so I can see us getting into some good discussion. I look forward to it.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

OK Thank you for being mature to start. But if you consider "life" after umbilical cord is cut. Why do babies cry sometimes while still attach? Or do you mean "life" is the ability to self-sustain?

I on the other hand am Religion < Science so I can see us getting into some good discussion. I look forward to it.

I never said it wasn't alive. I said it was a parasite that's living off the body. It can't survive without the body. If you aren't ready to have a child, then don't have sex. I believe abortion should be used if the conception was by rape, incest, or if the fetus is going to be badly deformed or have a permanent ilness that cannot be helped.

P.S., I think you mean "Religion > Science" because ">" means greater than and "<" means less than.

SpriteSig2.png

I only think it should be allowed in cases of rape and things along those lines. If your not responsible enough to put on a damn rubber or use birth control then you should deal with the consequences.

I personally know a couple who has had 6, yes 6 abortions (And they're both barely 18 now, I'm pretty sure her first one was at 15). They wanted to have another one but the doctor finally refused. She had her baby a couple of weeks ago.

Arp-1.png

I never said it wasn't alive. I said it was a parasite that's living off the body. It can't survive without the body. If you aren't ready to have a child, then don't have sex. I believe abortion should be used if the conception was by rape, incest, or if the fetus is going to be badly deformed or have a permanent ilness that cannot be helped.

P.S., I think you mean "Religion > Science" because ">" means greater than and "<" means less than.

O Yeah lol. Opps!

I only think it should be allowed in cases of rape and things along those lines. If your not responsible enough to put on a damn rubber or use birth control then you should deal with the consequences.

I personally know a couple who has had 6, yes 6 abortions (And they're both barely 18 now, I'm pretty sure her first one was at 15). They wanted to have another one but the doctor finally refused. She had her baby a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah I know of one person with 2.

I do agree with you in extreme cases it is ok. I do think overall though it is up to the couple. I personally would have the kid if I fathered one. I may not keep it, i would put it up for adoption but I would not kill it,

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I believe abortion is the right thing to do if you arent ready for a kid. To be honest, This is a hard one to answer to. Your kind of taking someone's life away. Some people it depends on what stage they are at, But what does it matter? It's still a living thing. But still, If your a teenager it might be better not to have it, becasue you wouldnt be able to take care of it as well as you would when your older.

Pro-choice.

Science > Religion.

/discussion

This

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

It's kind of a circumstantial.

If a girl gets raped and she chooses to abort I kind of see that was ok. It wasn't her choice or he fault and I mean, how would you like looking at a baby who was only created because a man raped you.

But otherwise I don't view it as okay. If you don't want the baby then put it up for adoption.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

I believe abortion is the right thing to do if you arent ready for a kid. To be honest, This is a hard one to answer to. Your kind of taking someone's life away. Some people it depends on what stage they are at, But what does it matter? It's still a living thing. But still, If your a teenager it might be better not to have it, becasue you wouldnt be able to take care of it as well as you would when your older.

Then take responsibility for your actions and give the child up for adoption. A friend of mine got pregnant after having sex with her boyfriend only once. She made a mistake, but she did the right thing and went through with the pregnancy and gave the child up for adoption. I truly believe it has made her a better person. For one, she has learned to distinguish love from lust, and it will save her from numerous heartaches down the road. She has also learned the importance of getting a good education. Before her pregnancy she had no real goal in life and was getting relatively poor grades in school, and now she wishes to become a nurse and has attacked her schoolwork with a determination and fervor that I envy greatly. Perhaps more importantly, she gave a child a chance to live, and chance to decide what he wants to do with his life. True choice.

Muse-1.gif
She burns like the sun, and I can't look away.

Then take responsibility for your actions and give the child up for adoption. A friend of mine got pregnant after having sex with her boyfriend only once. She made a mistake, but she did the right thing and went through with the pregnancy and gave the child up for adoption. I truly believe it has made her a better person. For one, she has learned to distinguish love from lust, and it will save her from numerous heartaches down the road. She has also learned the importance of getting a good education. Before her pregnancy she had no real goal in life and was getting relatively poor grades in school, and now she wishes to become a nurse and has attacked her schoolwork with a determination and fervor that I envy greatly. Perhaps more importantly, she gave a child a chance to live, and chance to decide what he wants to do with his life. True choice.

It's their body. They should be able to do what they want with it.

SpriteSig2.png

I agree with this 100%.

One of my friends and his girlfriend aborted a kid and 5 months later she was pregnant again. I think they are keeping this one. They are both under 17.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

• 5 months later...

Abortion is murder

If you didnt want a baby then you wouldnt have had Sex careleslly

If you were young and ignorant then you would have to take care of your baby love it and live with it until your baby goes to college and has a family of its own.

If you were raped think about it this way, "by killing your baby, would you have the same Disrespect for human life just as your rapist did for yours? "

This is not a question about Religion or Science forget about that,

Its common sence,

By being Pro-choice your basiclly taking away the chances of a human living, having fun, having friends, having a job, going to college, have its own kids, and ever seeing your face. You are Neglecting your child from living just because you dont feel ready for having a child even after your one night stands after the club.

Just the thought of killing a baby being a choice makes me Sick.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 5 months later...

Abortion is okay, just one fact needs to change. The dude needs to be able to input as well. Not only the crazyfuckingbitch.

Mr Crabby

-------------

99 Attack / 99 Strength / 99 Magic / 99 Range / 99 Constitution / 1 Defence / 99 Cooking / 99 Fletcing /

Reasonably

96 Range / 1 Defence

• 2 weeks later...
Abortion is murder

If you were young and ignorant then you would have to take care of your baby love it and live with it until your baby goes to college and has a family of its own.

If you were raped think about it this way, "by killing your baby, would you have the same Disrespect for human life just as your rapist did for yours? "

Its common sence,

By being Pro-choice your basiclly taking away the chances of a human living, having fun, having friends, having a job, going to college, have its own kids, and ever seeing your face. You are Neglecting your child from living just because you dont feel ready for having a child even after your one night stands after the club.

Laughed at the rape part. So abortion is bad because it makes you sick? Wellllll, I don't seem to care about you, so why should I not be allowed to get an abortion? You and your well-being does not affect me in any way. Why should you say what I can or cannot do with my body (and what's in it)? (Added on the "what's...it" so no one would throw a fit about it being another body.)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

• 2 weeks later...
Abortion is murder

Its common sence,

So if you were raped you'd have the rapist's baby? Do you think you could love something that was made against your will inside of your own body? Do you think you could handle trying to love that child that could end up being a convict him/herself? Could you feel for that baby the same way that the father never will? Will you be able to care about the baby like the rapist never cared about you?

And by being Pro-Choice, you're allowing either yourself or a woman that has had an abortion to continue with her own life so maybe in the future she can actually have a baby and sustain for it. What's better, a baby born to two unprepared young teenagers who didn't know what they were doing, or a baby born to two reponsible adults who in the past had an abortion so they could provide for their baby later on in life?

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well i feel as if im pro-choice. My religion says im pro-life.

Abortion, the natural form of this would be a miscarriage so does "God" cause abortions?

Also if we made it so abortion was illegal all that would happen is "Doctors" illegally give abortions meaning they kill the baby but can also cause infection and kill the mother. So now u have 2 deaths instead of one. Whats better?

Its a tough topic. Very interesting tho.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Abortion is only legal during the first trimester, and at that point the embryo is just a little ball of cells that don't do **** and don't feel anything yet. At that point, it's just really an extension of your own body, so it's no different to getting a tooth removed or a haircut. lol.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• 3 months later...

I am pro-life, not because of religion (I have and never will be religious), but from a universal ethical standpoint. I don't believe that people should have the right to kill what I believe is a child unless extreme circumstances like `Pure mentioned earlier occur. Other then that, if you're not intelligent enough to prevent the pregnancy beforehand then be prepared to face the consequences, whatever they may be.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

All of you people saying, "your murdering someone!" Shut the hell up lol. It's not a human yet, its still just cells in the early stages.

I think it's the couples choice, or the womens choice in case of rape. Shouldn't be made illegal.

My friends and I drove by all of those people standing in front of the free clinics with the anti-abortion signs when the voting was going on, and threw eggs at them, was hilarious :D

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg