Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Worldwide May 21, 2010 Mini's

Trile

Today, well yesterday (May 21, 2010), we had 3 different mini's against infamous, zenith, carpediem.

Video:

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gQsLqwhvd8

We started our day by accepting a fun mini against Infamous(new upcoming clan). They are a very challenging, good flame-free clan to mini.

Round 1 : Worldwide Attacks, Infamous Defends

We started out 5v5 and rushed infamous but failed. Infamous had great tankers tanking and had great communication, while we were trying to bind/attack our ... first target. The round ended Infamous winning by 2.

Score: 0-1

Round 2: Worldwide Defends, Infamous Attacks

Again we started out 5v5 and defend our little territory. Infamous rushed us and made a mistake, they piled our best tanker in clan, Andy. He tanked the whole round, helping us win and lose only him at the end.

Score: 1-1

Round 3: Worldwide vs. Infamous PKRI

Both clan rushed, killed their first target, and they made another mistake, piling ME, hehehehe, so yeah, the PKRI just ended 4 WW to 0.

Score 2-1

Later that day, people keep complaining about Z flaming them etc, so we ask Z to mini but sadly declined. So we went on and ask CR. CR gladly accepted the mini.

Round 1: Worldwide attacks, Carpediem Defends

We rushed Carpediem and took out our first targ. We keep on piling and we had 2 diff pile which went well while CR pile our legit tankers and at the end we ended 4 Worldwide to 0.

Score: 1-0

Round 2: Worldwide Defends, Carpediem Attacks

We started 6v6 and carpediem rushed us. We want to take our one of there best tanker so we had there level 76 as first target. Both the 76 and one of us went down at the same time and went 5v5. We quickly founded another target, and so on pile together as a clan. We ended 3 WW to 0.

Score: 2-0

Round 3: Worldwide vs. Carpediem PKRI

Both clan rushed and piled their first target as leader. I didn't really know much about this round because I was tanking. So we ended 4 WW to 0.

Score: 3-0

After we fought CR, Zenith was waiting for us at BH bank. Zenith lately been flaming and talking how horrible we are and how fail we are etc and we showed them today on our miniwar.

Round 1: Worldwide Defends, Zenith Attacks

This round Zenith was very confidence on winning and rushed us. We dropped out one of there trash talker real fast, and moved on and piled 1 by 1 while they pile one of our best tanker, Andy. We won that round losing no-body.

Score: 1-0

Round 2: Worldwide Attacks, Zenith Defend

We wanted to rush them and took out the first target quickly while the pile our other pro tankers, Leagle. We pile together and stay together for the whole round and again ended the round with no-one dies.

Score: 2-0

Round 3: Worldwide vs. Zenith PKRI

This round was the worst. Both clan rushed and one of our were AFK and then when he went back he didn't pile together. After a while it went down to 2 WW vs 1 Zenith left and the guy that AFK decided to leave the portal leaving the other one with low food and outleveled to fight there 76, fml. We lost that round, good fight Zenith!

Score: 2-1

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Low level clans are cute :sorcerer: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Good job WW, looked fun <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Nice work WW :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Haha THIS is why I talk ****, u guys have some good rounds and we **** up (I wont be a ***** and I'll admit) and then we did really good 3rd round, why do u have to make a ******* exscuse for the third round? Just because u lost it doesnt mean you have to make up some ******** story or make it seem like u didnt even try, thats ridiculous, just say u messed up, I know we did the first 2 rounds. JUst tell the truth and maybe I and others in my clan will respect you alot more.

Mrywu.png