Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Superman those hoes

Good Job Dp ,

I would just like to enlighten you on the fact that we peaked at like 83 today , and when we were trying to fight you we had around 70 ,

So im pretty sure 70 isnt 100-130 :S but good job you had a pretty good trip given the circumstances.

;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ending first fight after you left the battlefield and changed worlds, all while Fatality were still fighting.

1stdpend.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

l0l. The fight was east dwarfs not clanwars...we hopped after we had defeated you anyways

100522131851.png

nowhere near 100 you silly willys, you should've fought us when you were peaked, woulda been fun. :wub:

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

we had 45 ending first fight

we had 48 in fog 2nd fight.

Last fight was good, we won first half you won second, goodjob tho you remass quick.

First fight was ****, you nh'd us.

We'll see, first fight wasn't **** we raped you. Videos will be coming out. I don't understand how remassing in clanwars for 10 minutes and spamming chins up dp does anything. I'd like to see a topic made by FI, and videos. Last fight we had 56, not 68. The last fight we cleared your whole banks and you got to the point of running back in pickaxes.

Sorry FI, you tried. Quit trying to make yourselves look good.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Oh MM, we should've fought you guys, we had about same opts.

But for some reason we heard you guys had 130 :/

Anyway see you guys tommorow :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Ending first fight after you left the battlefield and changed worlds, all while Fatality were still fighting.

1stdpend.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if they had left the battlefield and changed worlds, how could you still be fighting them :squid:

gj DP, maybe its time to step up and take on MM when you're similarly opted?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Damn, i wish i could of made it today!

WELL DONE DP :D!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Oh MM, we should've fought you guys, we had about same opts.

But for some reason we heard you guys had 130 :/

Anyway see you guys tommorow :)

That was probably the worst excuse I've ever heard. You guys even have a spy in MM, you knew our opts you just didn't want to fight us, even opts and even when you out opted us.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

nowhere near 100 you silly willys, you should've fought us when you were peaked, woulda been fun. :wub:

Yeah, too bad we were mislead by your options. Maybe we can get something tomorrow.

That was probably the worst excuse I've ever heard. You guys even have a spy in MM, you knew our opts you just didn't want to fight us, even opts and even when you out opted us.

We have no spy in your clan, and even if we did you can't say anything as we know you have multiple in DP.

Thanks for the fights all clans.

good job to dp, and sorry mm for not fighting we were informed u guys had 130 lol. and to fi dont come on OUR topic and flame us when we beat u 2-0 fair and square. CHINS UP FI

100522161403.png