Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were busy regrouping for 5 minutes, why didn't you just hop out? Since we "were" regrouping for so long, why did you wait for DP to re-rush.

It doesn't make sense to me.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

gf fi

100523214748.png

gf tlp

100523223019.png

that was about 5 seconds before my pics

And I still see TLP on the field.

Good try i guess

My pic was 5 seconds after the 5 seconds after and 5 seconds was all it took to clear the rest of you.

mmflash123.gif

gf fi

gf tlp

My pic was 5 seconds after the 5 seconds after and 5 seconds was all it took to clear the rest of you.

you can keep trying

GJ GUYS!!!

TH IS MY ONE

Nice VLS King.

But DP rushed at the east volcanoes, and then the fight ended at the very south-western end of CLW. I hope that means something to you.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

DP cleared off the remaining TLP south of sperm hill and went into CW and hopped. MM were coming to crash. You can see in your vid that theres only like 1-2 stragglers.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

DP cleared off the remaining TLP south of sperm hill and went into CW and hopped. MM were coming to crash. You can see in your vid that theres only like 1-2 stragglers.

we went north and caught you guys in a giant ass clump and you ran into clanwars

Nice VLS King.

But DP rushed at the east volcanoes, and then the fight ended at the very south-western end of CLW. I hope that means something to you.

The fight ended when you ran into CW.

The video paints a pretty clear picture..DP overwhelmed TLP for a brief 10 seconds, however there was still TLP fighting. We directed our returners to return North of Sperm Hill, and the fight (It was still in progress as there were still TLP fighting and DP was not moving towards CW) carried on from there, where we either killed DP or made them run into Clan Wars.

You may have ran into CW because of MM, but by the video it was pretty clear that we were winning by the end of the fight.

Not only do you claim that you beat us but that you CLEARED us and we had 0 people left, when in reality we had over 10 more ending opts than you.

This topic as a whole is incredibly inaccurate and misleading.

The fight ended when you ran into CW.

The video paints a pretty clear picture..DP overwhelmed TLP for a brief 10 seconds, however there was still TLP fighting. We directed our returners to return North of Sperm Hill, and the fight (It was still in progress as there were still TLP fighting and DP was not moving towards CW) carried on from there, where we either killed DP or made them run into Clan Wars.

You may have ran into CW because of MM, but by the video it was pretty clear that we were winning by the end of the fight.

Not only do you claim that you beat us but that you CLEARED us and we had 0 people left, when in reality we had over 10 more ending opts than you.

This topic as a whole is incredibly inaccurate and misleading.

gf dp we won

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

tlp won. and i killed the guy who was recording at the end. gwas.

hey kid. that was me lol

um war is pwnage, nuff said i like to thank dp for the interesting fight and thanks ckyl3 for being a total doosh...jerk