Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Get used to the reality

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regrouping 5 mins in CLW then charging when we're leaving isn't a win.

So much ******** in here it's retarded lmfao.

What a joke, 5 minutes?

it was literally 10-15 seconds, you'll see in the vid later

regardless, saying we had 0 ending opts is just plain disrespectful

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Regrouping in clanwars 5 minutes after we've cleared you and then taking a pic isn't winning br0.

Lol.

Clever use of pictures.

Might I point out that TLP returned from the North (We were never cleared from the area, by the way), where we flushed DP into CLW and had clearly won the fight.

We ended the fight with 41, you ended with a bit less (You also retreated into clan wars.)

It was a fun fight

What a joke, 5 minutes?

it was literally 10-15 seconds, you'll see in the vid later

regardless, saying we had 0 ending opts is just plain disrespectful

I was talking to DP in the Fi vs DP fight.

45w2jk.gif

I'm IR, and even though since we crashed you probably don't care what I say, for the record FI were standing strong throughout the fight we crashed, whilst Dp regrouped in Clan wars while FI and IR were fighting. So yeah I'd defo give the win to FI since they werent hiding in safezone

hotkeying.gif

Regrouping in clanwars 5 minutes after we've cleared you and then taking a pic isn't winning br0.

Lol.

Coming from a DP members.

- LMFAO.

45w2jk.gif

1st fight clearly dominated by Fi the whole time, all you did in that fight was regroup in clw, get smacked, repeat, while Fi held their ground the whole time not once having to regroup

2nd fight we had 45

I sense a slightly bias opinion <3

When you get beaten stop looking for 50 million excuses like you've come on our last 3 topics doing. It makes you look so desperate...

-

Great weekend for DP: 3-0 Friday in P2P prep with FI, #2 on Saturday and knocked FI and TLP about on Sunday. Couldn't ask for more :)

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png