Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTW - 1 - VOTING

HATTON

Who's going to win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. SOTW 1 Voting!

• Cole
    • Coz
    • Frewin
    • Iced Havoc
    • iChunk
    • m4n
    • Patrick
    • Phillip
    • Robert
    • Sirswat

come on guy's. if u love taylor swift vote for Coz!@

TBH i am happy to get votes, But I want votes for Talent not bc of the girl or Popularity.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I liked Roberts the most B) .

Just liked the colous he used and the was the image was designed .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Frewin basically copied directly from a tutorial and added his name lol.

look below

musictutcopy.png

He made the tutorial and it's posted on GFXStreets, not sure what other places it's posted at.

Yeah I fell for same thing. So GF iced won just close this.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Dont like any of them. Iced appeals to me, but kinda Plain. Frewins has been done so many times. The Rest in my opinion are bad. Not voting for this one

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Yeah sorry guys for using my own tutorial '-.-

It's also on GFXForums.net. My names MANIAC on there.

Onto the voting.

I voted for Phillip, loved the sig, reminded me of one I made a while back. The chaos and energy it has just appeals to me.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Voted for Frewin, though just by looking at it it looks more or less from a themed signature of the week than as one made for this one.

I like Iced Havoc's, but it seems a little too simplistic colour-wise. Don't get me wrong Iced, I like it. it's just that it's a a silhouette on a white background with a few splashes of bright colours in there. Heck, it works but isn't my prefered thing.

Omni is my one. My only.

Voted for Frewin, though just by looking at it it looks more or less from a themed signature of the week than as one made for this one.

I like Iced Havoc's, but it seems a little too simplistic colour-wise. Don't get me wrong Iced, I like it. it's just that it's a a silhouette on a white background with a few splashes of bright colours in there. Heck, it works but isn't my prefered thing.

Anyone can throw a render on a page and blend it in with a couple C4D's. Simplicity can be hard to pull off because if you don't then it just looks like nothing on a canvas. I'm not saying I did pull it off, I'm just saying... I can show you 50 pieces I've made that look like everyone elses, or I can show you a few I've made where I try something different. It's all about having fun with that you do, and trying to think away from the generic graphics that are constantly over produced. Whether you pull it off or not, at least you're trying to be unique :)

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

Anyone can throw a render on a page and blend it in with a couple C4D's. Simplicity can be hard to pull off because if you don't then it just looks like nothing on a canvas. I'm not saying I did pull it off, I'm just saying... I can show you 50 pieces I've made that look like everyone elses, or I can show you a few I've made where I try something different. It's all about having fun with that you do, and trying to think away from the generic graphics that are constantly over produced. Whether you pull it off or not, at least you're trying to be unique :)

I understand what you're saying and I agree with you; simplicity is hard to pull off. The signature you entered is very much, from browsing through your other signatures, your style and I am quite contempt with it.

How about we play down the terminology though. As much as I would like to get in to graphics, I don't have photoshop and doubt that it would run smoothly on my computer. I mean, just, looking at the tutorial of Frewin's entry somewhat discourages me to even bother. I doubt I would be able to think of so many steps on my own.

unique is good; I like unique. Simlply, if I did ever make graphics, I would fall in to the latter category that you mentioned - it would look horrible.

Omni is my one. My only.