Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Pinky Style PK Video 1 - PKing from the Ghetto ~

Pinky Style

anng43.png

Pinky Style PK Video 1

~ | PKing from the Ghetto | ~

Click Here

*Note please watch this in full screen to fully experience the kills.

This is my first ever PK video and most likely the only one I'll ever make. It is by no means a great video but it has those qualities that new-generation videos lack these days. Yes it is made in Windows Movie Maker as that is all I have, I just wanted to put the clips I had together and show you guys how I pk. This video has many old school features like:

-Fights that are from the start

-No flashy armour (statius, vesta, etc)

-Old fashioned dagger KOs w/o massive bonuses

-My inventory is shown so you can see how I pk

-Editing that won't give you seizures

-A video you watch for the clips and not the editing

In this video you will find clips from mainly Edgeville but also from Varrock Dragons and Varrock Centre in PvP. As you will see, it is not entirely a PK video but also a dedication to my time as a pure; there are minimal clips because they are all I had when I decided to get defence. If you watch afterwards, you get to see me getting a few KOs as a rune pure as well which is some good footage to watch :)

As per the title of the video, a lot of the clips are done in almost junk gear just for the fun of it, I am still risking in all clips mind you PLUS I did it to show that you don't need to buy 5m worth of armour to get good clips. You don't need to criticise my spam clicking or safing - if you think I do - I PK how I want to and it obviously works fine for me.

You will not like this video if:

-You watch pk videos for AGS & claw KOs

-Intense/hardcore editing

-You watch pk videos for huge risks and corrupt armours

-You don't like most old school videos

Songs Used:

Skindred - Rat Race (0:01-1:19)

Nickelback - Next Contestant (1:20-2:59)

Eminem - When I'm Gone (3:00-3:53)

Papa Roach - Scars (3:54-6:47)

- - -

During my time as a pure I co-led the PK team: Total Corruption - a great family of players who always supported me. Hopefully all you guys enjoy watching this video as it was pretty funny gathering the clips and putting it together :) This video was made STRICTLY with stock Windows Movie Maker so I tried to use it to the best of my ability in the few hours I spent on this video.

THANK YOU to all Total Corruption members that have made my time fun whilst playing, I didn't mention all of you in the video but that doesn't mean you're not important.

Total Corruption

IRC Channel: #TTC

Clan Chat: Obese Is TLP

Forums: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Total_Corr...

Requirements:

a) One 90+ Stat - One 85+ Stat - One 80+ Stat w/ 78+ Hitpoints*

B) Three 85+ Stats w/ 78+ Hitpoints*

*Note that both options require 30- defence.

~Pinky Style

fdvo0z.png

I love you Brad and awesome PK vid, its finally out :D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"