Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you think new clans have a shot?

Roman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea new clans have a shot but the thing is you cant find many pures that want to join a clan now a days but you just need a strong staff that can be active mostly everyday and people that would like to help recruit.

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

Tbh, it really isn't hard. My clan is basically been recruiting GE pures, and i've brought them up to where they're suitable for clanning. More experienced, know what they're doing, etc, etc.

It's not that bad actually.

CD Opened up 5 months EX and CH opened up 3 months all 3 clans people thoguht where just going to die in week didnt happen the 3 clans put alot of effort into what they where doing and stayyed active did what they whee good at and recruited the loyal members the memebr they could trust and helped them the most become there staff these clans might be slumping now but well those 3 clans i know have pulled atleast 50+ to a couple trips and done alot of work in the pure community it all depends you cant just close your clan over something stupid and little just get past it and focus on your clan dont do things that mkae you look bad and dont start **** with every clan possible

Then maybe you will have a shot =P

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

No they all suck. All clans should close but mm foe fi cp eop tlp dp

Drunk You are God.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

But anyways.

You can have good leadership, and you can have members who have maxed out pures. but that isn't what keeps a clan going.

It's what type of members you have in the clan, some of them have to be funny, some of them have to be serious, and you need members who you can have a good laugh with in vent.

Overall for a clan to be successful you need a good community.

But to build a good community you need to win at first, if you don't win members will find no reason in becoming loyal.

But as of right now i don't think new clans can make it to the top. In the years of the old wild, pure clans were much more different, new clans would be made and would go on top such as TH and E but that was 3 years ago.

Now new clans come and go, they might make a small impact at first but after awhile, the older clans keep ******** on them and so members get tired of losing and "Clan Hop"

But then again prove me wrong.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

honestly no. Ch/Ex/CD have done pretty well so far, they've survived for a while now. But they just can't bridge that gap up to CP and EOP etc. They can compete with each other, but i don't think they can compete with the big clans.

There used to be Malice, Divinity and Ascendency, all 3 clans could compete with each other and there was a gap between them and the top ~7, but Malice broke the gap and got to #5 or #4.

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

1 or 2 maybe but thats if you have a good 50 dedicated memebrs. experienced leadership. have a lot of time to waste your time on rs other wise just join a decent clan and get promoted now and again.

Lol.

1.MM

2.Fi

3.Foe

4.Cp

5.Tlp

6.Eop

7. MAYBE Ch. They did pull decent last weekend, props.

Ch isn't #5 F2p in my books. "MY"

i dont care about your books, obviously you are reading the wrong ones if you consider TLP even CLOSE to top 5 f2p. let alone EOP, the clan that comes back for a month and slumps the other 11. Cp hasn't won a war since ...

CH is #5 f2p until CP beats them in a war which i doubt will ever happen unless its clan wars which CP is some what decent at

CH is #5 f2p until CP beats them in a war

ahaha

when did CH beat CP to claim #5 from them in the first place, which they'd have to do according to you?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Well if you are new and you have good staff etc ofc you can do good however none of these new clans have good leaders, CD founder left for Battlescape

:NULL:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

i dont care about your books, obviously you are reading the wrong ones if you consider TLP even CLOSE to top 5 f2p. let alone EOP, the clan that comes back for a month and slumps the other 11. Cp hasn't won a war since ...

CH is #5 f2p until CP beats them in a war which i doubt will ever happen unless its clan wars which CP is some what decent at

You obviously know nothing about anything.

So ima just stop you here.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.