Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to Summer

Jonty

28chso9.png

We've been looking forward to summer for a while now. A fresh start, a new era. Starting today, we are working our way back, slowly but steadily. We knew our first hurdle would be Corrupt Pures, and although this battle is far from over, today was a clear message that we are far from over. We peaked at over 50 today, our first time passing this milestone in over a month. Oh, and happy birthday Mike/Um--y0 momma :)

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

We had word that there was a cluster involving the low/med clans at hills; however as we rushed everyone legged it inside. Unfortunately it appeared that no-one wanted to fight us, but we had heard that CP were around in this world, and we went hunting for them. We rushed them south of the level 18 portal and the fight began.

Eruption of Pures Starting:44

Corrupt Pures Starting: 48

Thanks to our scouts, we managed to get an accurate rush on them. CP held their ground well at first, but as the fight progressed they were pushed further and further until about 5 of them managed to get into FoG. No CP remaining outside.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 37

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

We had a quick remass and went straight back into w136. We heard CP were in fog, so we waited in SC for them to come up. Unfortunately they ran straight into stealing creation, and soon 5 clans were walking around spamming stupid **** like its pcl. Eventually TLP made the move to go outside and wait at port, and EOP rushed. Soon after Chaotic rushed, then CP, then Dv, until eventually FOE, then MM rushed from the northeast. We managed to escape with barely any opts lost and again went on the hunt for CP.

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

Our scouts told us that Corrupt Pures had hopped at west village. More then happy to look for a fight in a largely unused area of the wilderness, we quickly went to bandit camp and hopped. By the time we had hopped and arrived at village, CP had headed down south to castle. We rushed castle to find CP stacked inside inside the first turret, and IR standing around in 1v1 out the front of the castle.

Eruption of Pures Starting:50

Corrupt Pures Starting: 38

It seems a lot of CP had given up and gone home after our first fight. Now that we outnumbered them, we were able to push right into them and clear them very quickly. Funnily, a few tried to hide around the castle, and we spent like 5 minutes playing hide and seek with them. A few attempted to escape out the front door but juni0rz stood there closing it like a boss. Soon we managed to corner them in the last turret, or in the courtyard attempting to hop. After dropping Pinkaroundme and BvB, we decided the job was done, and left. Thanks IR for not crashing.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 48

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

2uyqdzd.png

Eruption of Pures vs Exclusive

After this, we heard CP had ended, so we went in pursuit of some other clans. We got a scout onto Ex walking through crater, so we waited at west bh stairs for them to step into multi.

Eruption of Pures Starting: 52

Exclusive Starting:30-40? (unconfirmed)

We rushed, and they decided to stay and fight rather then run. After about 2 minutes of fighting, they had about 5-10 remaining, who decided to run back into 1v1. Not much to say about this fight, was over very quickly. I can't confirm this, but i doubt anyone died.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 52

Exclusive Ending: 0 on map

2uyqdzd.png

After 2 hours, we ended up having about 45 opts. Seeing as everyone below the top four had ended, and the ones still left out had a good 15+ more people then us, we decided to end with a bs fest. Or a kill goop and drop Milky for addy-g fest anyway.

Thanks for reading, and thank you to all clans who were out today.

2uyqdzd.png

EOPictures:

pkfhsho.png

uy523eei.png

0yjcqc9u.png

3f787r5.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275171440-U3.png

dbwpew0.png

wd1ey7.png

53gr9.png

7935gn7.png

1ob6po.png

2moacr.png

eyr77q.png

2oji0.png

1lkscq5c.png

c5e16.png

joxdj.png

liwcsph.png

ldhzv.png

6g38o17.png

08znuqx.png

g54w17ne.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275172440-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275172568-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275172678-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275172898-U67.png

www.eop-rs.com-1275173514-U67.png

Solo K1ng #1 scout

We will erupt again

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't looked at most of those pictures, i have images disabled because it lags my computer :L

Thanks for the fights today Cp and Ex, i hope no-one feels the need to flame this topic :)

7431051924523195.png

Gf Eop, Topic wasn't filled with nearly as much bs as I was expecting :thumbsup: .

Was good fights, glad to see Eop leave clan wars, may many more epic battle between Cp and Eop happen :starwars: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

summer doesnt start until june 21st, sorry.

summer all yr round in australia, sry.

7431051924523195.png