Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Is Back

emre

ummm. For one, Ag didnt merge into us they Closed and the leader's app'd for Ch and a Few Member's Folo'd them into Ch All Apping. dF was a merge and it wasnt us who asked. Louzy is a idiot some time's.

Dont believe me.

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=8

Check my app's. and im the unstable clan? you went from what 40+ to like 20+ u ran around asfe zone today Cause Dv was crashing your fight's i had 3 member's of your's Saying "gay trip today Expect for the 1v1 at castle war's". Lol?

Are you denying that you asked us for a merge lol?

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay lets get this **** straight kids, First of all why do you keep flaming? Have you guys asked your self's? Okay this is pointing to Defiance, When you did Un-Merge I myself was going to give you another day to put you're act together or you guys were going to get kicked, Because pretty much you had no clue what the **** you were doing. : Quote coming from a F2P Mini 5v5 : LouZy ... Keeps calling on vent keeps calling... Dies : Mitch Aka NasTy, LouZy says " Mitch start calling im dead " Mitch says " But LouZy i have no clue how to call in f2p can you please keep calling" Kid why did you even create a clan. Okay to IR its not that they didn't let us, Tbh they were kind of begging, I admit it was my stupid mistake asking. But they were begging and our staff came to a point where we said Noty. Keep this flame low and CD stop getting so mad, You guys are going to close, Give you a couple weeks

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Oh and also from the rumors you've been hearing AG didn't merge with us want proof and talk to one of their leaders? /query [Ch]Ali`Obama, They just apped for us like any other trial member. So please just quit that ********..

100529222001.png

"Off EOP"

Lol'd at that

Good job CH, great pull as well. Just wondering, who's DS and SF?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

<Inu> That's what im asking myself who's sf with our team capes lmao, And Ds is I think a masser clan atm thats going to go official no clue. But about the "Off eop" Goop PMed me for help because they were on their way to CA to hit CD + Ex and CP hit them from behind at SC, So since I really have respect for goop We went out their and helped them out.

Okay lets get this **** straight kids, First of all why do you keep flaming? Have you guys asked your self's? Okay this is pointing to Defiance, When you did Un-Merge I myself was going to give you another day to put you're act together or you guys were going to get kicked, Because pretty much you had no clue what the **** you were doing. : Quote coming from a F2P Mini 5v5 : LouZy ... Keeps calling on vent keeps calling... Dies : Mitch Aka NasTy, LouZy says " Mitch start calling im dead " Mitch says " But LouZy i have no clue how to call in f2p can you please keep calling" Kid why did you even create a clan. Okay to IR its not that they didn't let us, Tbh they were kind of begging, I admit it was my stupid mistake asking. But they were begging and our staff came to a point where we said Noty. Keep this flame low and CD stop getting so mad, You guys are going to close, Give you a couple weeks

LMFAO? Okay, You're just so ******* stupid it's hilarious. Last time I checked Alls you do with calling is say a ******* name. That yourself can't even do. And your "We were going to give you a day to straighten out" **** is HILARIOUS concidering you begged and begged us to come back. Your Qoutes "Omfg mitch, don't leave bro for real ily, please don't we are doing SO GOOD OMFG" Then romanz comes in "Omg bro, if dF leaves i'm leaving Ch for CD" Don't give me that ******* bull **** you're a ******* downy with a flathead, your ass looks like you got ran over 10 times straight by a blacktop flatener and you look like a mexican gangbanger. Go roll with pablo and gtfo these forums you **** up.

Sorry for all the flame PW, but i'm just backing my clan up. Ch is full of ******* retards as you can tell. They're trying to say they didn't beg dF and IR to merge with them. Louzy you d rode me for a straight 2 weeks kid. Stop with all your bull **** posts, no one believes you.

Drop ops pretty quickly are u kidding? we went from 55 to 45 in a hour and stayed 45-40 for 3 and by the 4th hour we ended with 31.... so Please l2getlogic and go to a Main Clan's Forum's.

53->45->40 after 3 fights, so you're telling me you got 3 fights in 3 hours? Your scouting must suck.

titanj.png

Ch just stop making pw topics. Only thing legit on this is the ds fight at gap. Please stop worrying about your already **** reputation, and learn to have some fun. Take the serious level down a few notches.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Ch just stop making pw topics. Only thing legit on this is the ds fight at gap. Please stop worrying about your already **** reputation, and learn to have some fun. Take the serious level down a few notches.

+1 Evan. Well said buddy.