Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers - Six

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much love on these boards

i genuinely could not begin to describe my love for you, and my love for the care teddy specs.

There is a text limit on posts.

#TEAM-WALLI

Congrats on 6 years MM :-)

Because there is a lot of dispute in the replies of this topic, I'll give my point of view of the events that I was involved with;

1. Fatality got a planned run-in with MM. After quite some time trying to get it sorted, we finally got going at hills. We were going at it for about 3-4 minutes until FOE came rushing in from Clan Wars. Fatality and MM then quickly joined forces to clear out the FOE crash.

66565246.png

2. After that, Fatality remassed in our home world whilst one of our scouts watched the on-going DP vs TLP fight east of Clan Wars that had been going on for quite some time. We heard that it was starting to go TLP's way, then IR crashed it hitting TLP. We quickly ran to Clan Wars and hopped to anti-crash IR. After hopping, we saw TLP falling in inside Clan Wars with a few DP members scattered around inside too. We ran outside to hit IR to find them now fighting FOE. It looked like IR were practically cleared already, so we started hitting FOE, giving them a taste of their own medicine. A minute or so later, MM arrive and got straight on FOE too, thanks to their actions earlier in the evening. Another minute or so later, the last two clans standing were Fatality and MM.

95867901.png

I'd like to give a personal thanks to MM this week. We treated you with respect, and that respect was shown back to us. Hope we can compete again next weekend.

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

To add some fuel to the flames cause it's fun to watch, these things are taken off FOE's topic found here: http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=17633.0

A true test of our skill was shown when be battled FI + MM not once, but twice and put up a decent fight both times, showing why WE are the KINGS OF P2P

We hit Fi right into our first world hop, I'd say goodfight, but i'd be lying. Was pretty uneventful we met at lvl 15 West of Chaos Altar and pushed them straight to clanwars. a very brilliany display of skill by the Elites.

All in all the day was very action packed. A big shout out goes to the Foe members for their superior performance tonight and showing why it takes 2-3 clans teamed to take us down.

How naive is your average member anyway? :whistling:

70 > 120

I see. Thank you for clearing this up.

then why would you even think about crashing, calm down evan you're getting really heated up over this arguement lol. you're treated like **** in your clan just quit.

9kqihk.png

Why are all these mm saying foe are **** when you didn't even fight us clan vs clan? you ended right after fi ended because you knew you couldn't of beaten us without them.

we are so good at runescape.

kinda depressed irl i had to leave an hour in, wish i could've stayed to poop on the foe lilguys. they seem soooooooo heated rofl. i guess i would too. whats this like 4 sundays in a row that have been complete **** for them cause of us?

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Haha, I can't really be bothered getting into an argument with misinformed morons and/or trolls.

The reality of the situation is that FOE was fighting IR at hills, and FI crashed, so we began to **** them up, and on top of that, MM rushed from clanwars and spammed off FI, so we went to regroup and fight anyone that wanted some in a legit fight.

Fact is FI crashed, we fought the *******, and MM attempted to be the second to crash us without a bank, so we regrouped.

I sincerely doubt that MM manage to get more than 2 kill messages, though feel free to prove me wrong.

All in all today, mm was dominated by FOE, check the topic on FOE forums, or FOEtube for an uncut unbiased footage/topic.

And a personal note of apathy to MM;

If my clan's anniversary became another clan's party I'd be quite upset, and probably want to lie about getting dominated. I hope next year, on your 7th anniversary you can have another retired leader come back, and maybe out-pull FOE, though I doubt it considering we outpulled you today, and have only 73% as many members as MM does!

Thank you for playing chumps!

UmadBro?

2118olf.gif

nou xD

lol @ Walli

Foe seem mad, stop huggin w71 and stop sucking welfares **** and get out and fight us, and we know your desperate to salvage yourselves from this slump, but please, crashing just makes you as low as IR kiddos. so ya gf.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Foe seem mad, stop huggin w71 and stop sucking welfares **** and get out and fight us, and we know your desperate to salvage yourselves from this slump, but please, crashing just makes you as low as IR kiddos. so ya gf.

Wait, who are you? LOL.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here