Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers - Six

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things because I am so heated :)

1: The "lil guys" is a bad troll, the only FOE it probably angers is Ep, because he's a retarded Spaz. The average age of a FOE members vs an MM member favors FOE. Not to mention maturity.

2: The pretending to get angry, and teaming with FI constantly almost covers up the fact that your clan had a particularly weak pull (even more laughable when you take ML size into consideration). However, it cannot be ignored that percentage wise of ML you're just about the worst pulling clan these days. Congratulations "lil guys".

3. At the FI members who draws attention to his stupidity by claiming that DP and FOE teamed FI when they crashed on Saturday;

You sir are particularly stupid. FOE ran through clanwars when you crashed out onto north hill, while DP ran inside CW and stayed there. FOE ran to sperm, and cleared out FI, sat on sperm, and then DP ran back out and we continued our PKRI.

This topic feels like an article you might read in "The Onion". It mimics reality, it sounds plausible, but when one knows the true facts, it's extremely comical, the subtle jokes and lies in it.

See you all this weekend, and I hope you can pull more, because eventually FI leaders might realize their trips are being manipulated to keep you "lil guys" looking strong to the naive and gullible eyes of the pure world.

1. lol, can't comment on maturity after todays prep. rules where +3/-3 and 10-def. because you lost the first round, the next round you wanted matched opts when the rules were already set. instead of obeying rules you had agreed on, you had a guy in rune, people in mith, attacked when defending, then left because you didn't get your way. you spit your dummy out basically, real mature!

2. "teaming with FI constantly".... i can tell your somewhat smart, but i can't believe you would be dense enough to make such a statement. this saturday MM actually crashed our fight with DP. a couple weeks ago they crashed a fight vs CP, we had a run in with MM themselves on sunday which FOE crashed. please explain how Fi and MM have been "constantly teaming"? if you crash a fight, what do u expect mate? for Fi and MM to carry on fighting each other? for you to crash, then complain that the 2 clans you just crashed teamed is absurd.

3. was out for about 15mins during that part of the trip, so don't care.

Fi set out to get DP this weekend, we beat them on the saturday but we couldn't get a fight with them sunday, so whatever. with our main target gone, we tried for MM because of similar opts. going for foe wasn't the plan because you had 80, but on saturday we got a win against foe on the f2p server too. there's no propaganda if we say that the weekend wasn't somewhat successful, nobody needs to be gullible to believe the truth. you would have to be gullible to believe foe's weekend has been successful though.

grogsfinalnotext.png

Haha, I can't really be bothered getting into an argument with misinformed morons and/or trolls.

The reality of the situation is that FOE was fighting IR at hills, and FI crashed, so we began to **** them up, and on top of that, MM rushed from clanwars and spammed off FI, so we went to regroup and fight anyone that wanted some in a legit fight.

Fact is FI crashed, we fought the *******, and MM attempted to be the second to crash us without a bank, so we regrouped.

I sincerely doubt that MM manage to get more than 2 kill messages, though feel free to prove me wrong.

All in all today, mm was dominated by FOE, check the topic on FOE forums, or FOEtube for an uncut unbiased footage/topic.

And a personal note of apathy to MM;

If my clan's anniversary became another clan's party I'd be quite upset, and probably want to lie about getting dominated. I hope next year, on your 7th anniversary you can have another retired leader come back, and maybe out-pull FOE, though I doubt it considering we outpulled you today, and have only 73% as many members as MM does!

Thank you for playing chumps!

aww.. I can feel that you r so damn sad :(

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

My names mahatma and I gave my account away so MM won't slump

gj mm

you have **** to settle with FI first idiot kid, and also focus on getting your clan out of the slump before commenting on others.

Fragile
Please handle with care
swagga.gif

Wasn't there all weekend guys but by the looks of things you ripped it. Seems FOE is still resorting to trying to crash our trips whenever and yet again fail at it? Cmon if you're going to crash at least win lmfao.

Good job to FI as well.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

1. lol, can't comment on maturity after todays prep. rules where +3/-3 and 10-def. because you lost the first round, the next round you wanted matched opts when the rules were already set. instead of obeying rules you had agreed on, you had a guy in rune, people in mith, attacked when defending, then left because you didn't get your way. you spit your dummy out basically, real mature!

2. "teaming with FI constantly".... i can tell your somewhat smart, but i can't believe you would be dense enough to make such a statement. this saturday MM actually crashed our fight with DP. a couple weeks ago they crashed a fight vs CP, we had a run in with MM themselves on sunday which FOE crashed. please explain how Fi and MM have been "constantly teaming"? if you crash a fight, what do u expect mate? for Fi and MM to carry on fighting each other? for you to crash, then complain that the 2 clans you just crashed teamed is absurd.

3. was out for about 15mins during that part of the trip, so don't care.

Fi set out to get DP this weekend, we beat them on the saturday but we couldn't get a fight with them sunday, so whatever. with our main target gone, we tried for MM because of similar opts. going for foe wasn't the plan because you had 80, but on saturday we got a win against foe on the f2p server too. there's no propaganda if we say that the weekend wasn't somewhat successful, nobody needs to be gullible to believe the truth. you would have to be gullible to believe foe's weekend has been successful though.

topic is over, Grogs has won.

9kqihk.png

i kinda feel bad for foe with true whip lol. true whip is a joke its like hes one of those tryhard troll kids like walli used 2 be but he realized how stupid he looked and fixed it. true whip cannot follow suit, apparently.

now get back under ur bridge and let us big boys do the talking

MUSHROOM PICKING 2009 PLZ

"OMG TOXIC U MAD BRO LOLOL"

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I've noticed a trend Jake. Whenever a valid point is mad on a topic, when you have no rebuttal, and you have no other way to flame, you comment on the speaker, and use such words as "Tryhard troll".

Why does a clan post a PW topic? The real purpose should be to show how their weekend went. Seeing as your clan has not done that, I have no regrets in throwing out some truths for the those few unbiased viewers of these forums. If that makes me a tryhard troll, then I will continue to be a tryhard troll until my posting rights are removed.

And as far as your comment of "now get back under ur bridge and let us big boys do the talking"

The only thing that's big about you boys is your egos and your memberlist. Your weekly pulls however, are rather small.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

I've noticed a trend Jake. Whenever a valid point is mad on a topic, when you have no rebuttal, and you have no other way to flame, you comment on the speaker, and use such words as "Tryhard troll".

Why does a clan post a PW topic? The real purpose should be to show how their weekend went. Seeing as your clan has not done that, I have no regrets in throwing out some truths for the those few unbiased viewers of these forums. If that makes me a tryhard troll, then I will continue to be a tryhard troll until my posting rights are removed.

And as far as your comment of "now get back under ur bridge and let us big boys do the talking"

The only thing that's big about you boys is your egos and your memberlist. Your weekly pulls however, are rather small.

u must be real mad to have typed all of this on multiple pages throughout this topic

maybe next week your clan will sack up and just fight MM in a planned run-in without any BS.

Oh and last time i checked, FOE are the kings of propaganda ... you haz good uTube fans

finally someone talks back love u True.

how would i know if you made a valid point or not lol you act like i read ur textwalls

cbf reading 2nd paragraph i hope its good cya this weekend mushroom hed

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I am a conversationist, and I enjoy an intelligent back and forth every now and again, thus my textwalls

As far as propaganda goes, what is a youtube clan channel for? I mean, we pioneered the idea with FOEtube, and I find that youtube is a great place to gain unbiased viewers, without preset notions.

For example, not to disrespect these forums, as they are useful for some things, virtually every person who will read this reply is either a member of another clan with a dislike of me for what my clan is, or a member of my clan, who will thus unconsciously support what I say. Youtube provides random runescapers who stumble upon our pk trip videos etc, and watch them without any preset notion of "FOE is ****" or "OMG FOE OWNS" or anything like that.

You claim it's propaganda, I call it good marketing.

Also, Jake, if you've read this far into my post you get a high five, because textwalls own.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

I am a conversationist, and I enjoy an intelligent back and forth every now and again, thus my textwalls

As far as propaganda goes, what is a youtube clan channel for? I mean, we pioneered the idea with FOEtube, and I find that youtube is a great place to gain unbiased viewers, without preset notions.

For example, not to disrespect these forums, as they are useful for some things, virtually every person who will read this reply is either a member of another clan with a dislike of me for what my clan is, or a member of my clan, who will thus unconsciously support what I say. Youtube provides random runescapers who stumble upon our pk trip videos etc, and watch them without any preset notion of "FOE is ****" or "OMG FOE OWNS" or anything like that.

You claim it's propaganda, I call it good marketing.

Also, Jake, if you've read this far into my post you get a high five, because textwalls own.

LOL... somebody takes runescape way too seriously...

9kqihk.png