Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Meh

Bryan

Since Asher and I decided to close Carnage I'm looking for a new clan, preferrably one who is more P2P based than F2P based. I already have an idea where I want to go but who knows maybe someone can convince me otherwise. No copy paste ******** I'll just ignore it. Tell me why I should join your clan.

Stats:

60 atk

96 str

20 def

99 range

52 pray

94 Mage

92 hp

65 summ

85+8 cmb

(i'm pretty busy irl so I can't promise I'll be super active, but I'll probably be able to make a majority of trips.)

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Intense Redemption of Devastation

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

TLP is very p2p based like carnage was..we are on our way back up to the top and i think you would have the best time in our family then any other pure clan out their.

we know what we are doing in terms of warring and mini's... we are actually regarded as one of the best when it comes to them.

besides the mandatory trips we have on the weekend, we also fill in our week with fun events. we have active pkers, a great community, and idk man something about this clan just makes this game a whole lot better.

i know the majority carnage went to fi, but i can only beg you to give us a chance... i sincerely think you would love it here and we would really benefit from having you with us!

we also have a large number of high lvls and you will NOT be singled out on trips.

pm me on irc buddy

nick= discepolo

#tlp

www.tlp-rs.com

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

As much as i'd love to recommend my own clan to someone of your experience, TLP.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Hey Bryan!

You might remember me, pure ellie. I would love to see you joining Fi! We would be very happy to have you and i think you will like it, since you got a lot of friends in it also. Eventhough Tlp is good also. I wish you all the best with making a decision and i think the clan that you will join is blessed to have you!.

Greetz [Arie]

Hey bryan its Adam|I_K0s_you, I would of liked to invite you to infamous but i know how the carnage loves P2p. so yeah i heard most carnage members went to Fi so there would still be some C community there, however DP is also a good choice.

Anyways best of luck with whatever clan you choose, nice catching up with you.

Basicly with all the top clans atm spamming this topic i doubt ul even take time to read this but id love to have u in Dv, i think u know majority of dv already since of our old combined trips with c.

we are on our way back and we could use ur experience.

if u dont remember our chan here it is : #devastation

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

In my opinion, I say join FOE. Final Ownage Elite is the kings of p2p. They will show you a good time in the P2P world just as Carnage did for many of their great members. If not FOE, TLP is the second best choice.

Join TLP to help them out in P2P, they are good but they need more people like you.

Join FOE for epic pk trips againist MM, which gets boring sometimes(trust me, was in MM)

or

Join Intense Redemption, they are number one med lvl clan in p2p and definitely know how to show how it's done in the med lvl.

FiFatality-2.png

Defiance.

#Clan-df I can tell you a lot of BS blah blah you will love our community blah we own blah blah, but unless you experience it for yourself you won't know.

We're obviously more p2p-based than f2p-based, and growing. If you have some general interest, come talk to me in #clan-df.

I would say come join Defiance. We are most definetly P2P based, as our f2p base isn't as strong as we'd like. Yes, we are a fairly new clan, but raise by day, and will be making the way to the top. We could use experienced members. Come try us out. #clan-df

But, best of luck to what ever clan you choose bro.

your one of the old school carnage who actually enjoyed having joint trips i think :)

spoke to you a few times and you seem pretty cool, i hope you stop by and see what its like in Dv, you know where we are bro, if not then look at my signature :)

would be good to see you in Dv bro, could do with your experience

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp