Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Meh

Bryan

Sounds to me like Trepidation would work nicely for you.

Why? Trepidation is just that kind of clan where everyone knows eachother; it's like a family.

Like you asked for, we are P2P and F2P based, but we do much more P2P stuff than we do F2P.

You should come chill in #Trepidation and just check us out, community-wise, cause that's what it looks like you're looking for, a good community.

You should consider Foe then. You have great stats, and we are a P2p based clan. We are always having midweek trips throughout the week and you'll have the opportunity to particpate in miniwars that occur pretty much daily. On Sundays we head out to the wildy as a clan to get some action and free loot. :P You can join our public CC, Foe Channel to get to know some people and our irc is always open to guests (#finalownage). I'm sure you'll find that the community is friendly and helpful. See you around hopefully.

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~