Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality vs Trepidation F2P Full Out

DB Tyler

are you dim?

Today we had a fullout with the pure clan Divine Brutality. Thinking they were a legit pure clan, we accepted the challenge they laid out upon us. Anyways, back to what happened today. So, we started massing around 2PM eastern. Slowly, more of TP started logging in and coming to the f2p world to prepare for battle. By the time 3:00 PM hit, we had about 20 TP members, willing and ready to go down Divine Brutality. When we hopped to world 8 to challenge DB, we noticed that they had a nice amount of people.

Round One begins.

TP- 19.

DB - 24.

It's was our defend, so we went towards the trees so we could hug and tank them out. Hoping that them outpulling us wouldn't affect us much.

I was wrong. Their nicely done pull puzzled me, as I died.

Round One ends.

TP - 0

DB - 23

Obviously confused on how DB pulled almost their entire ML, us leaders started to check RuneHead to see if the people even on DB's side are on the memberlist. My hunch was correct. Just about half of the people they pulled were EOP, DP, NR, and CP.

Round Two begins.

TP - 19

DB - 26

After realizing they had massed, Tyler pmed their leader, demanding answers. Dave, one of the ranks in DB, claimed that they were multi-logging on their other pure accounts. Realizing that was a lie, we refused to leave 1v1 till they had sat all the massed up non-db members.

Round Two continues.

TP - 19

DB - 24

After the talk with Dave, he still refused to sit everyone who was massed. We said **** it, and just went on to fight them..

Round Two ends.

TP - 0

DB - 20\21. (Don't remember.)

As for round three goes, there is no third round. We felt that it was unfair that they were allowed to break the challenge rules and claim it as their victory, so we just hopped.

--

Congrats on our third fullout win. It might've been an auto, but if they didn't bring pures that were in other clans, we would've won easily.

- `PvP

Okay so here:

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5593/100606072233.png

Animosity (as seen in the chat box) isn't on your memberlist, not even to this day. He's CP I believe

And then you've got Ownerkillaye in there who apparently is in DB and Mystic at the same time

hmmmm what else . . .

Okay in your little video, at 1:30, an unknown player by the display name of 'M a R ia' reveals herself withing your chatbox.

Also, at 1:34, Funny Otter reveals himself for the first time. again within your chatbox

thirdly, at 1:39 you hover your mouse over one of your clan mates to reveal in the top left hand corner a person by the name of "Mob Bill"

so that is possibly 5 people that I caught after one glance of your video/pics. Hmmm . . . I wonder who else jumped on the DB wagon when they heard about a full out

My friends took pics of your dd so I'm sure I'll update when I find out more <3 (:

Lmfao.

Not trying to start a flame, but I still have yet to find out Who #divine-brutality is.

But, I guess they're Decent at f2p?

Good job on the win. Not hard to beat P2p clans in f2p :D

(Ask Cr)

<3

Lmfao.

Not trying to start a flame, but I still have yet to find out Who #divine-brutality is.

(Ask Cr)

<3

Haha yeah Mitch, we have a lot in common, you and I

can't wait to see how this upcomming full out goes <3

seriously?

first of all you add like 5 people to your memberlist after the full out accepted

then, you guys bring even more people from other clans that aren't on your ml

not to mention the fact that you neglected to tell us you allowed multi clanning

Okay so here:

Animosity (as seen in the chat box) isn't on your memberlist, not even to this day. He's CP I believe

And then you've got Ownerkillaye in there who apparently is in DB and Mystic at the same time

hmmmm what else . . .

Okay in your little video, at 1:30, an unknown player by the display name of 'M a R ia' reveals herself withing your chatbox.

Also, at 1:34, Funny Otter reveals himself for the first time. again within your chatbox

thirdly, at 1:39 you hover your mouse over one of your clan mates to reveal in the top left hand corner a person by the name of "Mob Bill"

so that is possibly 5 people that I caught after one glance of your video/pics. Hmmm . . . I wonder who else jumped on the DB wagon when they heard about a full out

My friends took pics of your dd so I'm sure I'll update when I find out more <3 (:

GF

Lmfao.

(Ask Cr)

<3

and to you, who the **** is dF? Pretty sure when DB was open the first time that was long before your clan was even though of L, not to mention "beating a p2p clan in f2p"... their leaders flamed and TOLD me to declare, so I did.

and to you, who the **** is dF? Pretty sure when DB was open the first time that was long before your clan was even though of L, not to mention "beating a p2p clan in f2p"... their leaders flamed and TOLD me to declare, so I did.

Hypooooooooooothetically. You're a idiot.

Come again. L2pureclan.

Although you're "Ex-tlp" You should get your own capes and gtfo

Just do what your best at, DB Tyler.

Continue to add random members to your memberlist, and invite all your non-memberlist-added friends to your fullouts, and you should be okay :]

Lol are you guys really that mad that we outpulled you by so much? Even though your memberlist was so much bigger than ours?

Hypooooooooooothetically. You're a idiot.

Come again. L2pureclan.

Although you're "Ex-tlp" You should get your own capes and gtfo

Seeing as obviously TLP couldn't care less that we use their capes, and also seeing as they're p2p based... and we are f2p based, there really isn't any problem with us using Team-27 capes. and coming from a clan that spams immature **** after getting sweeped in a mini war I don't think you have room to talk "L2pureclan."

are you dim?

Okay so here:

hmmmm what else . . .

To begin this rebuttal I would like to firstly correct the idea of DB massing. Infact we did the opposite, our ML declined in the week leading up to said fullout.

ML day of declaration: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6691/screenshot040u.jpg

ML day of war: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4965/screenshot047y.jpg

As for the "additions to the ML" these are infact original members merely swapping accounts, or having name changes. Animosity is Leech Jr, and has been DB since we opened. Maria is C H E F who was hacked for defence the day prior to the war, so used Maria. You spelled Moh Bills name wrong and he was on the first ML pic you took.

DB has allowed multi clanning since we opened, so long as it doesn't interfere with either clans events. As for these three people honestly making a difference, well lets look at the numbers shall we?

The first round was 24 vs 18 (Funnyotter was in this round as it is a DB member), our ending was 23. If you firmly believe that we would have lost 20 vs 18 then you are insane. As for the second round, it was actually 27 v 19, but out of the kindness of my heart I sat Maria and Funny for you, however you failed to use that kindness and prove that you could beat DB.

Furthermore, you seem proud of pulling 20 members? You have a 43 man ML, thats less than 50%, whereas even had we sat Animosity, Maria and Funny, we still would have peaked at 24 which is a 70% pull.

Regardless of how you look at it we outperformed and outpulled you. You should just accept the lose and like I said to Tyler, just say GF and learn from the experience.

It was a fun war TP, and I hope to see you guys in the future. Multi clanning is far from NH, and whether its on two accounts or on the same account, every clan has multi clanners.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

I voted for DB ... Didn't even want to watch .. Cuz I knew DB was going to win ...

You guys actually had a pretty good pull there .. Nice :P Maybe we are going to fight in the future lol :P

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

25 to a full out nothing to be proud of.

Never said it was mate <3 However generally a 80+ percent pull is good.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

=O

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader