Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Green Machines

foe proving their reign of success is coming to an end alongside the loss of interest by many pures in soul wars

coincidence i think not

Fi returning to #1 like they were for 2 years

mm proving they never go out in wildy

lmfaosrs

cannot tell if trolling, needs confirmation

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foe proving their reign of success is coming to an end alongside the loss of interest by many pures in soul wars

coincidence i think not

Fi returning to #1 like they were for 2 years

mm proving they never go out in wildy

lolhuh?

Foe doesn't have Sw's. Tbh Foe is a lot more "Trained" if you say, just imo.

Especially being Ex-Foe. When They say in, everyone is in within 20 seconds. Fi is different, But Fi has my respect for being able to rebound within 2 ******* weeks.

Great job.

lolhuh?

Foe doesn't have Sw's. Tbh Foe is a lot more "Trained" if you say, just imo.

Especially being Ex-Foe. When They say in, everyone is in within 20 seconds. Fi is different, But Fi has my respect for being able to rebound within 2 ******* weeks.

Great job.

you have been caught in the King Elders trap. gg.

O man this topic will look excellent in a few weeks when you're back in your hole, we all know FI have a lil hot streak near summer then simmer down back into there hole, just a bit of help from closing clans ;).. talk **** get hit. Best of luck, I'll be bookmarking these topics to reminisce in the near future for lols :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

O man this topic will look excellent in a few weeks when you're back in your hole, we all know FI have a lil hot streak near summer then simmer down back into there hole, just a bit of help from closing clans ;).. talk **** get hit. Best of luck, I'll be bookmarking these topics to reminisce in the near future for lols :)

u spelt the wrong

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

I feel really bad for foe man you are giving such a bad reputation, learn to control yourself man :S

2nqs6xyfixed.png

You know times are desperate when people start predicting the future, rather than debate the validity of Fatality's current position.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

well now that FI has been out of the picture for the last few years with a few very short exceptions, its nice to see that your back up there and ready for battle :) - really missed competetion in especially p2p for years now soo yeah i see this as a positive thing ;)

bring it on

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

well now that FI has been out of the picture for the last few years with a few very short exceptions, its nice to see that your back up there and ready for battle :) - really missed competetion in especially p2p for years now soo yeah i see this as a positive thing ;)

bring it on

Might feel like years but actually just 10 months ago we shared #1 with 90+ pulls and Charles leading.

Unless you mean absolute unchallenged #1, I guess that would take us almost a few years back :tongue:

128250368099.gif

nice job Fi, DP gl rebuilding

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Might feel like years but actually just 10 months ago we shared #1 with 90+ pulls and Charles leading.

Unless you mean absolute unchallenged #1, I guess that would take us almost a few years back :tongue:

I'd say FI's slump has been 1 year MAX, but most likely 8-10 months

Lawl..

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

you set a great example for your clan! don't you ever realise your playing a game and might take things a lil too seriously? try saying good fight to whoever you fought and look forward for some fun fights next week. ppl might start seeing you as an alright guy instead of a mug

grogsfinalnotext.png

Lovin` It.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg