Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Saturday Ownage Bro

-ChaiN-

cpbanna.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.cp-rs.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

[» » » » » »]

It is Summer time! It is a time for clans to either show what they got or diminish under the pressure. Corrupt Pures wanted to start it out with a bang, and that is exactly what we did!

Our pull was pretty much expected. We have been pulling a consistent 50 people for months now. We figured eventually there would be a week where our consistent pulls would pay off. This week was it. Corrupt Pures peeked at 55 people today, which was mid way threw our trip. Corrupt Pures members showed their commitment and dedication today by ending our trip with 45 people, only losing 10 the whole 3 hours we pk'd.

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

• Video by DOMlNlK •

100514173717.png

chaotic.png

Our first fight of the day, we saw Chaotic south of village, charged them and the fight was literally over within seconds. Some Chaotic members ran into clan wars.

Corrupt Pures Starting: 48 |►| Ending: 48

Chaotic Starting: 20 |►| Ending: 3~

100514173717.png

chaotic.png

intenseredemption.png

We accidentally crashed a fight between Chaotic and Intense Redemption, we said we were sorry in IRC. In case both clans were wondering, IR was dominating.

Corrupt Pures Starting: 48 |►| Ending: 48

Chaotic Starting: ? |►| Ending: ?

Intense Redemption Starting: ? |►| Ending: ?

100514173717.png

fatalityf.png

CP had a planned run in with DP, but as we were just about to rush we got word that DP was crashed by FI. FI claimed that it was an accident but what the hell are they doing walking randomly at lava gap in a pvp world. We charged to help DP and we pretty much dominated Fatality, we pushed them right into the corner next to lava gap and they had no where to go, thanks for the crash FI. <3

Corrupt Pures Starting: 55 |►| Ending: 35

Destructive Pures Starting: 50 |►| Ending: ?

Fatality Starting: 85 |►| Ending: 2~

100514173717.png

fatalityandeop.png

CP finally got the run in with DP that we wanted, but of course, after around a minute and a half of fighting Fatality and EOP simultaneously charged the fight. DP regrouped in single as both clans charged and CP ran south to regroup. Both clans had around the same amount of people, after some quick IRC discussions the two once rivals decided to team up and take on EOP and FI. We got into Raza's clan chat and charged the fight, it was complete domination.

Corrupt Pures & Destructive Pures Starting: 94 |►| Ending: A lot.

Eruption of Pures Starting: ? |►| Ending: 0

Fatality Starting: ? |►| Ending: 0

100514173717.png

destructivepures.png

We got another planned run in vs. DP. This was the first time we fought them without getting crashed. It was east of lava gap. Both clans started with similar numbers and it was a pretty good fight, thanks DP for the fight. Hopefully we can have more in the future. (:

Corrupt Pures Starting: 45 |►| Ending: 30

Destructive Pures Starting: ? |►| Ending: 0

100514173717.png

⌂◘○ Pictures: ⌂◘○

gpwlu.png

kaxbsh.png

100612180538.png

100612232723.png

100612235553.png

100612235555.png

100612235601.png

100612235600.png

100613000208.png

100613002624.png

100613002742.png

100612172559.png

100612172734.png

100612172837.png

100612175807.png

100612175824.png

100612175919.png

100612182600.png

100612182631.png

100612182651.png

100612182744.png

100612182802.png

100612182814.png

100612182845.png

100612182900.png

100612182932.png

100612182945.png

100612183104.png

100514173717.png

Thanks to all Corrupt Pures who were at every event today!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj on your trip today guys, suprised at your pull.

if you wanted to know our opts, we had about 60 starting in that cluster, and we only ran in because fatality crashed ^.^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Nice Job CP :D It was really fun today. Just to clear things up though, EOP rushed us Chain, but when we teamed with DP for 5 minutes we only fought Fi I think.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Nice Job CP :D It was really fun today. Just to clear things up though, EOP rushed us Chain, but when we teamed with DP for 5 minutes we only fought Fi I think.

Yeah I actually died during that part so I kinda just bs'd it haha.

i had a **** load of fun on this trip CP, alot of my pics on playbigpker :D, cp #3 today,

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Fatality never teamed with EOP, infact Fi were nearly clearing EOP when You and DP decided to Crash.

The only reason we rerushed you was because you crashed our fight with DP at the hills. And we never said you teamed with Eop lol.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Your a moron lmfao

okay first of all

it was cp vs dp from the START

then fi and eop crash at the same time

cp and dp go to single to regroup

then we rerush...

wow fatality needs to stop recruiting idiots in there clan..its getting ridiculous

wow you need to get your facts straight, ssj4 has been in fatality for over 2 years, he wasn't recruited.

OT: Grats CP, it looks like you had a good day. I personally did not go with the idea that we crashed you and i like to think it was an accident. Anyways keep it up and ull take DP's spot no time.

9kqihk.png

I dont wanna start a war or anything bro your just one of those trolls from cp big deal

We didnt really get raped we just couldn't get a fair fight we knew if we did get a fight FI would crash it so we gave it a shot and fought Fi and we did extremely good we thought we would get cleared in no time the fight lasted a while and eventually they had more opts which gave them the advantage to overpower us so we ran into non multi. Our scouts were also doing a bad job. so yeah maybe next week we'll get a fair fight if FI isnt to mad at us.

Respect to cp you guys did a good job keep it up

wow you need to get your facts straight, ssj4 has been in fatality for over 2 years, he wasn't recruited.

OT: Grats CP, it looks like you had a good day. I personally did not go with the idea that we crashed you and i like to think it was an accident. Anyways keep it up and ull take DP's spot no time.

being in a clan for 2 years doesn't save you from being an idiot.

DP pmed your fi leaders to not crash and you guys still crashed =[

so CP and DP decided to team real quick so we could clear you guys and go on with our pkri.

so we did that end of story.

but no fi decides to make a topic and say that CP crashed fi.

wtf is that?

anyhow thanks , hopefully we can

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

being in a clan for 2 years doesn't save you from being an idiot.

DP pmed your fi leaders to not crash and you guys still crashed =[

so CP and DP decided to team real quick so we could clear you guys and go on with our pkri.

so we did that end of story.

but no fi decides to make a topic and say that CP crashed fi.

wtf is that?

anyhow thanks , hopefully we can

nice trip hopefully we will see you next weekend :biggrin:

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

good job cp looked like u had fun... but we didnt team with fi we fought them

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Sorry but this topic made me laugh. You guys seem pretty confident to be flaming us even though you teamed us every fight we had. I tried to be nice to you with my topic, but you guys really are pressing your luck.

If you read my topic I said that we rushed DP on purpose whilst they were alone, not some accident bull ****, and technically since you admit that EoP rushed us and we fought them, you guys teamed up to crash us vs EoP which is pretty funny in my book.

By all means continue to flame Fatality, but before you do continue your hopeless attempt at clan pride/propaganda keep in mind, DP will not always be there to help you. I wish we could actually have a respectful clan 'rivalry', but I don't really give a **** now that you act like this since I'm actually in the clan that would win any real fights.

On come the #umadbro responses, but to be honest I am only trying to show you how idiotic what you're doing is. Anywho good job on a fun Saturday, I can't deny the fact that I would have had fun on it :).

15zs5ro.jpg