Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Saturday Ownage Bro

-ChaiN-

Sorry but this topic made me laugh. You guys seem pretty confident to be flaming us even though you teamed us every fight we had. I tried to be nice to you with my topic, but you guys really are pressing your luck.

If you read my topic I said that we rushed DP on purpose whilst they were alone, not some accident bull ****, and technically since you admit that EoP rushed us and we fought them, you guys teamed up to crash us vs EoP which is pretty funny in my book.

By all means continue to flame Fatality, but before you do continue your hopeless attempt at clan pride/propaganda keep in mind, DP will not always be there to help you. I wish we could actually have a respectful clan 'rivalry', but I don't really give a **** now that you act like this since I'm actually in the clan that would win any real fights.

On come the #umadbro responses, but to be honest I am only trying to show you how idiotic what you're doing is. Anywho good job on a fun Saturday, I can't deny the fact that I would have had fun on it :).

+9999, Totally made me laugh, Sorry lol, You guys probably had fun but you never won Fatality never will Lmao, Wait for vid on our topic =], We cleared DP then you rushed in and tagged along with DP whilst DP still having some and teamed us.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but this topic made me laugh. You guys seem pretty confident to be flaming us even though you teamed us every fight we had. I tried to be nice to you with my topic, but you guys really are pressing your luck.

If you read my topic I said that we rushed DP on purpose whilst they were alone, not some accident bull ****, and technically since you admit that EoP rushed us and we fought them, you guys teamed up to crash us vs EoP which is pretty funny in my book.

By all means continue to flame Fatality, but before you do continue your hopeless attempt at clan pride/propaganda keep in mind, DP will not always be there to help you. I wish we could actually have a respectful clan 'rivalry', but I don't really give a **** now that you act like this since I'm actually in the clan that would win any real fights.

On come the #umadbro responses, but to be honest I am only trying to show you how idiotic what you're doing is. Anywho good job on a fun Saturday, I can't deny the fact that I would have had fun on it :).

TLDR Honestly lol, just stop complaining, you guys crashed and we killed you. Nice job FI!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

TLDR Honestly lol, just stop complaining, you guys crashed and we killed you. Nice job FI!

Tbh I have no problem with responses like these since I honestly want to say them myself at times, but another one I like to say is, and I mean it, "good luck next weekend".

15zs5ro.jpg

Their going to need the luck for sure now. - Drunk : Watch out -

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

Argument Invalid : You're wrong get it through you're ******* stupid head, Lieing won't get you no where with you're clan especially because you're a clan "Leader".

Lets not talk about anyones Leadership skills when you hacked the last two clans you were in and you were "Leader". And btw every clan you join dies =)

#Clan-CP

Argument Invalid : You're wrong get it through you're ******* stupid head, Lieing won't get you no where with you're clan especially because you're a clan "Leader".

Actually Im a founder, we don't have a leader rank in CP :dotfire:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

holy mackeral john just exploded.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

The last 2 clans that I joined weren't even open for a Year if you forgot : WeAk : FYI .... Lawl

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

BANG

45w2jk.gif

Well all that matters is that we can all go to sleep at the end of the day knowing CP cleared Fi after they crashed.

btw thanks fi trolls for bumping our topic :DD

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

This is the biggest troll topic i have ever read, we fought dp and cleared em and right after mains started to attack us, we had about 45 people left and you rushed us lmfao we had no where near 85, and that fight between fi vs eop vs cpanddp we won lmfao, this is such a sad topic, cp you could never beat us 1v1

Well on your topic it said you had 70 after "Clearing DP" So I guess 50 CP pounded 70 Fi hard.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

that fight between fi vs eop vs cpanddp we won lmfao, this is such a sad topic, cp you could never beat us 1v1

watch till 1:50

ty

LOL

goodtry

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

The last 2 clans that I joined weren't even open for a Year if you forgot : WeAk : FYI .... Lawl

Doesn't matter how long they are open, they still closed :NULL:

#Clan-CP

"you and eop crashed. we regrouped u killed eop. how do we know that? exactly, we dont"

Below = from your own topic

" after around a minute and a half of fighting Fatality and EOP simultaneously charged the fight. DP regrouped in single as both clans charged and CP ran south to regroup. Both clans had around the same amount of people, after some quick IRC discussions the two once rivals decided to team up and take on EOP and FI."

I don't really see what your argument is, but the truth is both you and DP went to single while EoP and Fi fought then you teamed and crashed us.

15zs5ro.jpg

Well on your topic it said you had 70 after "Clearing DP" So I guess 50 CP pounded 70 Fi hard.

If you want to quote my topic, I said we had 70 and DP had 30. You teamed which meant, and I'll show the math, 30+50 = 80 vs 70. Not to mention the mains that were on us.

@above - your topic says nothing about us teaming with EoP so I guess you just made that up on the spot to try to have a good comeback, but nope it failed in my eyes.

15zs5ro.jpg

"you and eop crashed. we regrouped u killed eop. how do we know that? exactly, we dont"

Below = from your own topic

" after around a minute and a half of fighting Fatality and EOP simultaneously charged the fight. DP regrouped in single as both clans charged and CP ran south to regroup. Both clans had around the same amount of people, after some quick IRC discussions the two once rivals decided to team up and take on EOP and FI."

I don't really see what your argument is, but the truth is both you and DP went to single while EoP and Fi fought then you teamed and crashed us.

Wait so your mad that DP and CP crashed your fight after you crashed our fight?

Hypocrite much?

man i miss the old fi leadership at least they had a brain =[[

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Wait so your mad that DP and CP crashed your fight after you crashed our fight?

Hypocrite much?

man i miss the old fi leadership at least they had a brain =[[

I don't see how what I said shows any signs of anger, I'm just proving a point that you guys teamed to crash a fight we had with EoP. Nothing I said was hypocritical, and I started off this pw campaign (lol) by being respectful toward CP.

15zs5ro.jpg

Why do you think Fi and EoP teamed when they think we hacked their forums, and swore to crash and hunt us all day today...?

fairly weak excuse tbh.

however, you and dp were fighting first, then fi crashed, then us. That is how it happened.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Also, CP and DP teamed because if you watch our video it looked like eop and fi teamed up to crash CP and DP. The crashes came at the same exact time. Sorry for the confusion, we thought you teamed up.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

Also, CP and DP teamed because if you watch our video it looked like eop and fi teamed up to crash CP and DP. The crashes came at the same exact time. Sorry for the confusion, we thought you teamed up.

If all responses were like this one I would have no problem with them. Respect for branching off from the idiotic replies that have seemed to fill this topic.

15zs5ro.jpg

Hahahaha You kids are so stupid I almost fell of my chair laughing reading last 2 pages of CP Flaming Fi, LolOLOL You guys are seriously a joke now just uhmmm.. Wait for forums and declare? Whata you say? ^.^

you say that now cuz ur #1

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Now you guys should really should start watch out because us pulling 85+ W/O forums? Just stop.. Untill you haven't blew you chance CP

Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader

2mpli6e.jpg

Now you guys should really should start watch out because us pulling 85+ W/O forums? Just stop.. Untill you haven't blew you chance CP

mmmkay get off this topic

out of the respect I have left for FI, sorry for the flames. Please just leave the topic be now lol

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore