Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

to all u niggas who said we dident watch the world cup and our lifes are terrible, GUESS WHAT, we watched it! i had my own fall in with then england crew, and some amerifag had there own fall in, we had a planned pkri at dwarfes but some noob called it off on vent... auto win to ENGLAND?

2lchhx.png

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good job Fi.

We started with 63 at our run in, you must have some fast returners cos I killed at least 2 people there lol.

Suppose it shows how long we held up 20+ people down.

IR crashed our rear B.T.W

45w2jk.gif

Good job Fi, amazing pull.

The fact that your returners were back in time for the ending opts just showed for how long Foe did manage to hold their ground at grave.

sebbguy.png

Mass you might, mass you will, but organization's the greatest skill - Ascendency

The fact that your returners were back in time for the ending opts just showed for how long Foe did manage to hold their ground at grave.

IR was attacking Fatality from the south. We had to push through Foe to the north side before clearing them...

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Lol I lol'd cos some of your members were claiming a win over MM, we was walking to single, we had the odd 10-15 members who werent on ts and not listening sniping Foe at the stairs which you caught.

and plus you've never really 'beat' MM which makes you #2.

Cool story, bro.

Dave: That's what she said.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

not a flame to anything, but like having forums down doesnt do anything to affect your pull unless you were having sign up or changing the time of your trips etc?

Your trip was still a the same time and place as it always is so unless your members are stupid and need reminding every week via forums of that info its a given they would be there :/

Just saying you had a good pull, no need to play on the we didnt have forums :S XD

Well the thing is that the other times where we've had the forums down we would pull lower opts so we were expecting pulling lower this week too so yea it was unexpected for us XD

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Not az mad az when u banned from Fi forums after paying :D

THAT'S IT I'M ******* DDOSING YOUR ASS!

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

You mad bro? :D

Can we still get that Xbox when we pull 100 with no sign ups! :sorcerer:

I honestly am in need of line, all 3 of mine are fried :D

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Can we still get that Xbox when we pull 100 with no sign ups! :sorcerer:

I honestly am in need of line, all 3 of mine are fried :D

**** no lol.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Why are you posting in our topic banks? No1 Is talking to you ;p and you are causing problems. Please stop, thank you!

That will only make him want to do it more lol.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

It's funny how you disguise your late failure by proposing that you have been protesting against pure warfare somehow, and then when you find a win you find it compelling to make a topic just to say "Well, we don't really care about publicity, but..."

Anyway gj i guess although you dont post any proof of these supposed battles

this on so many levels

hotkeying.gif

Just cleaned up the topic a bit, any more flaming/trolling from here on gets a warn

OT: Nice trip FI impressive attendance

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Gj Fatality. I want to keep it flame free, so I'll just ask you straight out.

Please change this in your topic.

After our fight with DP we wanted to hit EoP due to recent conflicts, and so we scouted them at hills and we quickly rushed. As they were almost cleared CP/DP rushed the hill in which we were fighting, and we just decided to go single since we had succeeded in accomplishing what we went there to accomplish.

DP and CP were already at the same hill you had rushed that apparently you scouted. We were fighting. Technically, you crashed, and so did EOP.

We (DP and CP) regrouped because looking at the CP vid, it seems as if you rushed at the same time so we figured you were teaming. We teamed together and took you down. I also remember clearing you, not running into single. If you could change that, please do so. If you won't let it be known that you're lying even after you were informed. Any untrue statements here will be deleted is in the rules.

III. No picture, NO PROOF.

# After various accusations and arguement over people not having proof of their victories and such, we will no longer tolerate claims without any kind of evidence to back it up. To provide evidence, please post a video or picture proving what you've enclosed in the post, failure to do so will mean the post will be removed by a staff member.

If you have any complaints to do with false claims, please contact one of the moderators who can be found in the third reply of this topic. Your request will be reviewed and dealt with as soon as possible.

You have no picture, therefore, you have NO PROOF. I will be contacting moderators shortly if it's not changed.

Thank you, and please do not reply with flame.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore