Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Chaotic Day

emre

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L0l might as well close the topic now.

But yeah, good job on the pull Chaotic.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

As much as i dislike both ir and Ch.

I am going to side with ir..FOR ONCE on this..they are making the smarter posts and have more proof or logical pictures proving things that ch said are wrong, not to mention the video look like ir was wrecking up both ch+z for awhile there.

Anyways, gratz Ch+Z on your teamed day out, didnt get much work done though.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Yeah we teamed, big wup, alot of clans team now a days, we did it to help Zenith and not for our own gain. Tr did hit the pkri, yes, did we kill them, yes we did, they did not team, if they were hitting Ir then thats not our fault you two have some grudge going on.

Calling HF to hit you? we wouldnt sink so low, we were logging in to w72 until duval told us to abort, i acutally did log in w72, it was empty, as for the fact a "green caped clan" told them, there is plenty of green caped clans you managed to **** off on sunday, FI, CH and TR. and i assure you we didnt tell HF as we were looking for a fight all day. Either way, think what you want its a game either way, theres always going to be two sides to a story no matter what the outcome.

Keep the topic flame free.

If i catch any Chaotic flamming on here you will be striked.

Before i start, i lost a dbow when foe crashed. dont care too much but thought i wouldd share that info =]

1. Ch please get your leader to learn english

2. Ch please dont copy our spam "Get Intense Or Gtfo" we've been in the pure clanning world for 3 years.

3. Dont use false information that has no proof, and then when you do provide it, it just helps us.

4. Dont get [mains] to kill all of IR, that just breaks the [pure] community.

5. When will Ch kids learn that Duval is a retard on PW, even though for the ones who have never left #Chaotic and gone into other channels to see Chaotic is a piece of ****.

6. Doesnt Duval remind you of a failed Plodeh?

7. Duval is biting us with a 1 year old flame and its kinda pathetic he still uses it as hes got nothing on us.

Note: i do realise we have been crashing lately and i dont like it. but we cant compete with our Med levels because every1 else will decline as we out opt them which is fair enough and if we ever get a run in with Ch this **** happens calling mains, etc.

Off topic;

also; this is pretty funny.

in the one year i have been IR's this has never happened shows who has the most loyal clan, once your members see you suck, expect this to happen more.

untitled-337gl6.gif

Before i start, i lost a dbow when foe crashed. dont care too much but thought i wouldd share that info =]

1. Ch please get your leader to learn english

2. Ch please dont copy our spam "Get Intense Or Gtfo" we've been in the pure clanning world for 3 years.

3. Dont use false information that has no proof, and then when you do provide it, it just helps us.

4. Dont get [mains] to kill all of IR, that just breaks the [pure] community.

5. When will Ch kids learn that Duval is a retard on PW, even though for the ones who have never left #Chaotic and gone into other channels to see Chaotic is a piece of ****.

6. Doesnt Duval remind you of a failed Plodeh?

7. Duval is biting us with a 1 year old flame and its kinda pathetic he still uses it as hes got nothing on us.

Note: i do realise we have been crashing lately and i dont like it. but we cant compete with our Med levels because every1 else will decline as we out opt them which is fair enough and if we ever get a run in with Ch this **** happens calling mains, etc.

Off topic;

also; this is pretty funny.

in the one year i have been IR's this has never happened shows who has the most loyal clan, once your members see you suck, expect this to happen more.

Loled irl, nice vid.

x

tmapw.png

Were did I flame? I lol at your pictures saying "I will kill all IR SCUM" and "IR WHO?"

Emre you are still a child grabbing and sucking the balls of Duval, if you honestly believe he is respected/intelligent/liked by all, you are wrong. You are like his little pet.

watch out evan, he might threaten to ddos you with his imaginary shells, and girl scout bot nets z0mg panic!!!!!

ot: nice pull

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Did you just say hit puberty???? look at your Avatar if thats you IM DONE

1. i'm 13

2. bet the world i'm a better looking kid than you

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Yeah we teamed, big wup, alot of clans team now a days, we did it to help Zenith and not for our own gain. Tr did hit the pkri, yes, did we kill them, yes we did, they did not team, if they were hitting Ir then thats not our fault you two have some grudge going on.

Calling HF to hit you? we wouldnt sink so low, we were logging in to w72 until duval told us to abort, i acutally did log in w72, it was empty, as for the fact a "green caped clan" told them, there is plenty of green caped clans you managed to **** off on sunday, FI, CH and TR. and i assure you we didnt tell HF as we were looking for a fight all day. Either way, think what you want its a game either way, theres always going to be two sides to a story no matter what the outcome.

Keep the topic flame free.

If i catch any Chaotic flamming on here you will be striked.

Nothing wrong with teaming? Not sure if you see how Eop plus Pot get treated. If you haven't read my posts, teaming doesn't give you any benefit besides maybe a good pull. If you continue to team with a certain clan you might as well merge because without them your weekends are **** and your pulls are in the hole. It is a false sense of accomplishment.

You are claiming to have beat a clan like Dv and a clan like IR with no intentions of including Zenith on your topic. Without Zenith you had 34, to IR's 41. and Dv's 30 or w/e. You would have been swept and OUR victory would have been way more clear.

Good Job though

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

this whole ******* thread is like a bunch of 3 year olds.

stop teaming also you'll never get anywhere

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

tbh you idiots who are hating on husky are just jealous he could still get a girl 10 times easier then you ugly looking *****

did CH get their forums hacked again?

#jocks

Just stop the flame ... We all know they teamed it wasn't really an accomplishment beating IR when Ch teamed then making a PW topic we all get it.. Just end this useless reply's.

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

Nothing wrong with teaming? Not sure if you see how Eop plus Pot get treated. If you haven't read my posts, teaming doesn't give you any benefit besides maybe a good pull. If you continue to team with a certain clan you might as well merge because without them your weekends are **** and your pulls are in the hole. It is a false sense of accomplishment.

You are claiming to have beat a clan like Dv and a clan like IR with no intentions of including Zenith on your topic. Without Zenith you had 34, to IR's 41. and Dv's 30 or w/e. You would have been swept and OUR victory would have been way more clear.

Good Job though

I agree with you the topic should'nt of been made, and having Zenith should of been included into the topic, in my eyes its a bad topic on the behalf of our clan, and it wont happen again.

As for teaming, many clans have teamed in the past, EOP and POT might get treated like that because they team most weekends, however we have only teamed once.

Id prefer it if all the flamming and trolling from both clans were to stop, including the other people on the topic, what is done is done. We wont be teaming again this weekend nor in the near future.

tbh you idiots who are hating on husky are just jealous he could still get a girl 10 times easier then you ugly looking *****

did CH get their forums hacked again?

CP take #1 Troll on PW

KiD`CaSs proud to be cp member :D

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Lol..cas

» Been Pure-Clanning Since `06 «

Ex-[C]alamit[Y] Old-School
Ex-[C]omplete [D]omination Co-Leader
Ex-[Ch]aotic Leader
Ex-Proud Fatality Member!
Retired from RS as of Now

2mpli6e.jpg

CP take #1 Troll on PW

KiD`CaSs proud to be cp member :D

im also cp #1 sexyman

#jocks