Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

More likely to bone

Dim

Teens listening to sexually suggestive lyrics more likely to bone

A big blow was dealt today to lovers of big butts who find themselves incapable of lying: Turns out your teens listening to songs with sexual references are more likely to do the freaky nasty with likeminded teens.

m12112.jpg

Teens who prefer popular songs with degrading sexual references are more likely to engage in intercourse or in pre-coital activities, U.S. researchers say.

Dr. Brian A. Primack of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine says the study demonstrates that, among this sample of young adolescents, high exposure to lyrics describing degrading sex in popular music was independently associated with higher levels of sexual behavior. In fact, exposure to lyrics describing degrading sex was one of the strongest associations with sexual activity.

Surveys were completed by 711 ninth-grade students at three large U.S. urban high schools. The participants were exposed to more than 14 hours each week of lyrics describing degrading sex. About one-third said they had previously been sexually active.

The study, scheduled to be published in the April issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, says those with the most exposure to the lyrics describing degrading sex were more than twice as likely to have had sexual intercourse, compared to those with the least exposure.

Wait so this is kind of vague. What constitutes “degrading sex”? Like, sex with fat chicks? Because I find that degrading. But if I hear lyrics about ejaculating on a woman’s face and then dancing around her, I wouldn’t find that degrading. That’s usually my mating call. Actually, that’s not true, I function more like Mig from Silence of the Lambs and throw handfuls of jizm across the room at supple young ladies. It hasn’t yielded any dividends yet but when it pays off, man, that girl is going to be a real trooper.

Anyway if you have a teenager, just tie them up and force them to listen to songs solely about holding hands and clothed grinding. Clothed grinding: Orgasm’s bronze medal.

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2009/02/24/...82341235457952/

hahahahzee.jpg