Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What have you learned from being in the clan community?

Bob

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've learned not to take **** seriously because there will always be some idiot to ruin things.

in essence i don't give a **** about pure clans anymore

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Being part of any community is a positive experience, some people display this "growth" by perhaps learning a new language, learning about different peoples cultures, learning new types of music, the possibilities really are endless when it comes to the impact of communities, regardless of if its real life or using the internet as a medium.

Personally the clan community has helped me realise my personal strengths and weaknesses that can't be determined with real life, such as how to deal with over 150 people in a single day and keep them organised, motivated, happy, as well as how i operate under stress. The entire pure clan community experience has definitely got more positives than negatives when it comes to peoples personal development, and Im sure its helped everyone on this forum in one way or another.

This ^

You don't hear much about the UK in the USA, till you are in a runescape clan that is =p

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

How much discrimination plays a role in relation to association. The clan you are a member of, the cape you wear, the people you talk to, are all reason enough for someone to think less of you without fully knowing you. Reason enough to make assumptions without any supporting evidence or facts, because you're being told by influential players what to think.

The fact that a clan can be held accountable for the actions of an individual, and vice versa.

The fact that almost 100% of the time, clans and its members are unfairly judged by it's competitors, regardless of what can be argued, which leads me to conclude that clan related arguments are generally a pointless waste of time, regardless of any interests you're trying to uphold or defend.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I learned from being in a clan community, you get to meet alot of people who are like, and unlike yourself, and it is interesting to see how you bond with these people and become tight with certain people who you don't even know. Being in EOP's community is great, because I know everybody, and theres never any drama within our own community, everybody is just chilled, and enjoys themselves, however....when you bring a public community (such as PW) into your clan aswell, I find it brings alot of drama, and you realize how many faggots actually try wasting our time by being ******* dumbasses and coming up with lame **** to make them look good, and make others look bad, which is why a limited amount of EOP now uses these forums. Sure, it helps you realize whats going on in the clanning community, but it also makes you realize how serious some people take it, and how stupid it can be at the same time. But eh, every community is the same, such as RSC/Zybez and whatnot, theres always some bad apples, us "smarter" people if you would call it that, just unfortunately have to deal with it on a weekly basis.

Now, as for what I learned from running a clan, damn where to start....Im not sure if I learned a whole lot, I just adapted to becoming a clan leader and played it day-by-day. Being a clan leader can be fun, but it can also be frustrating at times. Members don't have to worry about a whole lot, because they go by what the leaders say, and don't have much to worry about rather than being active. I learned that by running a clan, I just really don't give a **** what other people think about me, because there is always haters from different clans trying to rag on you and bring you down. I just do my own thing, and keep my own members and staff happy, which is the most important thing to me. I don't give a **** about any other clans, but I will show them respect if they do the same to us you know what I mean? Focusing on other clans is never a good thing, I just focus on my own and hope for the best thats all. We've been through rough stages, and having a 40 ml, but each time I have learned how to come back from that stage and rebuild with a group of core members, and come right back to the top again. It's really interesting to witness something like that, and pat yourself on the back once everything is rolling in the right lane again. It's great being looked up to, and being able to help others out. I like bonding with people and some of those people seems like are a best friend or something when really I don't even know them to see them. It's funny how many people are like you, and how many people are different in their own ways....makes it more fun and enjoyable, because if everybody was the same, things would be the same (lol)....but it would also be alot different at the same time, ya digg?

Story of my life, I could go on and on for days like I normally tend to do, so ima stop here before this turns into an essay of scape haha.

Im glad your happy with the fact you've quit RS Bob, I want to aswell but something seems to be stopping me, perhaps EOP....but one day I will, gl to you irl brotha, enjoy it while it lasts because nothing lasts forever. ;)

Russ for president

learnt way too many people genuinely give a **** about what idiots say and do over the internet lol

I.E, this person.

He says people give a ****, when he's the one posting all over MM's topic every week telling them how many members attend their PKRI's. :dotfire:

hotkeying.gif