Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

E's Saturday 25-7-09

Yeah even THO You guys beat TLP today with another clan i still dont find u guys really verified for #4 because just as much as TLP is unbalanced with F2P And P2P its same with E cause they really good F2P But TLP is really good in P2P.

So idc

i say TLP is more #4 because they are far more better p2p then E is f2p

They will stomp and clan in matched opts fight no matter the rules.

We've beaten TLP a few times 1 Defence matched opts, as well as on similar opts there was no stomping involved however. :P

Always accepting weekday matched opt fights, or at least when I can

Overall, Dv would be #4, I meant F2P as Epidemic doesn't focus on p2p.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've beaten TLP a few times 1 Defence matched opts, there was no stomping involved however :P

Overall, Dv would be #4, I meant F2P as Epidemic doesn't focus on p2p.

TBH i like E but really dislike that you guys crashed that War today.

But anyways

I think TLP and E should have f2p fullout and then p2p fullout to determine #4 spot tbh.

But anyways

I think TLP and E should have f2p fullout and then p2p fullout to determine #4 spot tbh.

Well, F2P Fullout could be interesting after the PCT, P2P Full out would be a waste of time as in THAT we'd get stomped haha, tbh we're not really concerned with the #4 Spot as such, we know where we stand (On f2p), we are confident in our own abilities, this trips fights showed that we're pretty secure in our F2P game.

Yeah, it's all down to politics when it comes to crashing, as much as m4n, goop, or anyone else tells you otherwise theres ALWAYS a reason for us to do something like this, we're not the type of clan that will just allow us to be walked over without reprocussions, and the fact we could care less what people say about us or view us as, makes for a dangerous (And perhaps stupid) combination i suppose haha.

Thanks for being mature anyway ha.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Well, F2P Fullout could be interesting after the PCT, P2P Full out would be a waste of time as in THAT we'd get stomped haha, tbh we're not really concerned with the #4 Spot as such, we know where we stand (On f2p), we are confident in our own abilities, this trips fights showed that we're pretty secure in our F2P game.

Yeah, it's all down to politics when it comes to crashing, as much as m4n, goop, or anyone else tells you otherwise theres ALWAYS a reason for us to do something like this, we're not the type of clan that will just allow us to be walked over without reprocussions, and the fact we could care less what people say about us or view us as, makes for a dangerous (And perhaps stupid) combination i suppose haha.

Thanks for being mature anyway ha.

I guess your right a p2p war would be waste but i would love to see a f2p one tho.

But anyways

Your fellow members have made the decision to talk **** about us several times, your fellow leaders have made the decisions to crash us knowing we had a fight several times. If you can't understand the logic behind us crashing your fight today, I am truly sorry.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

So I guess we do nothing this saturday then huh. Reason why I said this week didnt prove anything for you guys is because your #4 in f2p. Try going after top 3.

We dont always post a topic to prove anything, we just let people know what hapenned on our trip.

I find it kind of funny how you keep going about how #4 won't ever beat #3 consistently and telling us we don't prove anything and that we should go after #3 lol.. We didn't say we can beat #3 on an average trip now because of the opts, level and even time going out. (considering FI heads out an hour after us? I might be wrong here but I think that's right). Either way we can deal with our own stuff thanks.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

so posting that E crashed means I have no sense. Your posts are getting better by the minute.

No, but not being able to comprehend that we crashed you for a reason does. The stupidity of MM last week astounded me. Just because you have been #1 for a few weeks gave you the impression that you could do anything you like without repercussions. This week showed that you can't. Hunt us all you like, crash us all you like but don't think it wont be coming back your way. We are in no way pushovers. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you can all shut the **** up and **** off.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

We only did that to MM because we are just tired of their BS crashing, smack talk just because plode killed meklo with a staff (nice tanking btw). I know our action is irrelevant but we don't just sit here and get push back/look down. This of course will take a toll on us since we might be the main target for next trips but we didn't regret this at all.

Well i agree that tlp is #4 overall (i think its DV) but why bring that to our topic, its irrelevant. Just admit you got taken out by 1 clan by teaming up with another clan. I'm sorry but whine somewhere else.

Forgot about IR, One thing i will say Scent of Death, Smell of Glory. Thanks

Alright guys this is ridiculous, all of you have said the exact same bs for the last 5 pages(this includes E members).

Yes, we crashed MM's fight, and yes it was deliberate. We do apologize to FOE for this, it looked like you were having a good fight. As stated, in our minds it was justified due to all the times MM has crashed us in the past. Also as stated, we will crash back if we are crashed. You guys might not like it and find it immature, but it's fair to us.

M4n, you've stated that we try and justify all of our crashes, but really we frankly don't care.

So, to test this, try not crashing us from here on out, I guarantee we will not interfere with your fights as well. To prove my point, look at us and DV. We used to despise each other, but ever since DV stayed off one of our fights, we've given the same in return, and have even fought together multiple times.

Now, all E members, stop being retarded and stop replying to issues regarding the crash or what we proved/didn't prove today. IVP, Plode, and Bob, this includes you. MM, I hope you will do the same unless it is in response to this post.

epsigac7.jpg

So, to test this, try not crashing us from here on out, I guarantee we will not interfere with your fights as well. To prove my point, look at us and DV. We used to despise each other, but ever since DV stayed off one of our fights, we've given the same in return, and have even fought together multiple times.

Have fun with your testing because personally I don't think anyone in MM is afraid enough of your crashing to take this "test" into consideration, could be wrong. Someone stated we crashed E 5 times in the past month, I don't even recall seeing E 5 times in the past 3 months. An indeliberate crash on our part and a deliberate crash on your part. But I don't think you need to apologize for crashing the fight, by the looks of it, FOE needed the help since they got pushed from the gap at hill giants, all the way up to the clan war arena thing. Was pretty clear who was in control of the fight. I'm sure both clans will work together next week again.

I'm sure you had less in the fight vs tlp+ ir at bh, Unless your counting returners after you regroup, like usual :P

Well seeing as it roughly takes 45seconds to return from Edgeville to BH by the time Epidemic realised TLP+IR were defeated they would've easily have returned, think about it.

None the less Goodjob Epidemic and keep up the good work.

I got 99 donuts coz a ***** ate 1.
sigfinal2.png
Need to contact me? [email protected]
Armed & Dangerous, Aint to many that can bang with us, Straightup Beef no Angledust label us - Notorious

Eh, was not there lol.

Gj on the trip, I still wish I had to go out of town on a different day, looked cool.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

HappyBirthday62.jpg

Was fun fighting Tlp+ir, the first fight was just epic, in the second we outnumbered you by too much, but was still good as i got good drops, which is most important. And every clan crashes, including you, so get over it

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

If i were the evil dictator to run MM i would single handedly ensure that we ruined each of your trips forcing you into closure.

Your members said, 'Jibs was like' 'only get mm' 'off blue capes'. 'atleast this shows we have balls now'.

Nice job none the less.

To what Jib's said, you can not compete with us, you will never be able to compete with us on a full scale level. If you think you crashing our fights is bad i'm sure we can condure up something a lot worse for you.