Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quiet Before the Swarm

Karl

vkq1.jpg

Could one of the creatures from Pest Control have slipped past the Void Knights? onto the mainland? Put your investigative, puzzle-solving and pest controlling skills to the test to find out the truth in this low-level quest, the first in a new quest series. Check the news for a video!

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

We’ve updated the climbing boots that you are able to buy after starting the Death Plateau quest. The price of existing boots will be increased to be more appropriate in relation to their usefulness (i.e. their combat stats). A new, second type of climbing boot will be provided to enable questers to complete the quest for the same low cost they used to be able to (the climbing boots for the quest will not have combat stats). You can buy either type of boots from Tenzing the Sherpa in his hut on the path to Death Plateau.

Climbing boots got raped

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

alot of pures probably just made alot of cash off of climbing boots

like mace

[20:19] <``Karl> tbh
[20:19] <``Karl> you know you're probs never going to be promoted
[20:19] <``Karl> for the simple reason all you do is **** around