Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP vs CPR - P2P Matched Opts Prep

Prohibiting

What exactly are you complaining about, you're clan is in the dumps and you have a leader that likes to crash clans because of his personal hatred. Before you start to talk ****, atleast try to display some proof of anything, because right now you're the only idiot who decided on flame on a flame free topic.

Oh yeah and IR sucks.

Who's clan is in the dumps..IR? Hypocritical, where is your proof. We peaked at 39 for pcl and did damage even stepped up against TLP. Shall I counter this with uh "Why does Fatality **** all over you now?" Just putting it out there for this flame free topic.

On Topic.

Good Job DP been a while since we have heard from you.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

so you got the prep on wednesday..even though leadership told me they had something planned for friday when i asked on sunday.. ok

gj tho

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

What exactly are you complaining about, you're clan is in the dumps and you have a leader that likes to crash clans because of his personal hatred. Before you start to talk ****, atleast try to display some proof of anything, because right now you're the only idiot who decided on flame on a flame free topic.

Oh yeah and IR sucks.

lmfao?

ir in the dumps? we pulled 40 to our pcl, i dont think thats in the dumps

we only crash when something has happened to us., eg; allready getting crashed

IR owns Kid.

untitled-337gl6.gif

I wnana know how CPR is pulling 40s again when they pulled 15 i think last weekend trips. Oh well nice to have them bck

A couple of the leaders had to go inactive due to real life stuff, but now two of us came back at the same time and were starting to get this clan going again, we had 42 people there out of a 50 ml... Not too shabby if you ask me, even if a few of them were new recruits :P

I wnana know how CPR is pulling 40s again when they pulled 15 i think last weekend trips. Oh well nice to have them bck

CPR pulled 42 out of our 50 ML. The past week has been very very grueling on us. We have cut alot of inactives, and we did a lot of recruiting. I took a 2 month break, Shawn|Am0n was gone, and Jack_x2yz had uni. Most of our leaders were inactive for a while. That is why we were pulling absolute **** to trips. With what we have done this week though, I can honestly say our 50 person ML is 100% active.

On a different note, great job DP. We enjoyed the prep. Maybe next time we'll give you a better run for your money. :)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki