Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Friday Trip.

S U W 0 0 P

f65ht.png

Today, EOP went out today and left our massing spot with 48 warriors ready to pwn and peaked at a good 55 people mid-way.

We were expecting to have some good clean fights :].

.::. Vidded by Danky .::.

f65ht.png

Now our first action of the day was vs CP. We spotted them near multi area at drags due to seeing stragglers running to sperm hill towards us and we chased and killed a handfull of them and decided to just rush the rest of CP in nonmulti, we managed to kill a good 8-12 people chasing them down from level 22 to level 1 past the ditch since it was PvP World.

EOP Starting: 48

EOP Ending: 48

CP Starting: ~40-45

CP Ending: 30

Alot got away and logged out.

f65ht.png

Our 2nd fight was again CP, was at stealing creation we had 50 and they had 42.

The fight was going good from the start and was in full control of our hands

but when we called a push that's when CP got pushed from north to south of sc and then started hugging the stealing creation wall

and we left due to it being pointless being there. [shows in the Video] they claim they cleared us when we left, lol silly cp :biggrin:

EOP Starting: 50

EOP Ending: 42

CP Starting: 42

CP Ending: 15-20

^^

Just a few moments later after we regrouped north of sc and CP south of sc regrouping there returners,

we went to go bank and here comes CP rushing us and we fight again

and we are maintaining the whole area and end up pushing CP into SC again and fight lasted no longer than a minute.

EOP Starting: 45

EOP Ending: 45+

CP Starting: 30

CP Ending: ~15 or less

f65ht.png

Our 4th fight was with yet again CP.

We were going to pray at CA and out of nowhere unexpectedly CP rushes us at gap

and we just pushed them all the way to bh bank and the fight was no more than 30 seconds.

EOP Starting: 55

EOP Ending: 55

CP Starting: 25

CP Ending: Cleared.

f65ht.png

Our final fight of the day was with Foe, We got a scout on Foe praying at Chaos Altar and decided to Rush that with our remaining 48 people vs there 50 people, were holding our grounds very well at the CA entrance and called a push inside and was doing a goodjob of it dropping members of Foe slowly, after a few minutes into the fight MM logs in south of clanwars and Foe happens to retreat from the fight thinking MM would crash because they been on them all day but MM was just north of gap AC'ing and I don't recall them killing any Foe stragglers? If so sorry. Understandable, Goodfight Foe.

EOP Starting: 55

EOP Ending: 35

Foe Starting: 50-55 [Confirmed by True]

Foe Ending: ~25- or less by the looks of it

Good fights everybody. <3

Solo K1ng - Any EOP flaming will be dealt with heavily.

100625184929.jpg

100625185144.jpg

100625185746.jpg

100624070223.png

100625190046.jpg

100625184723.png

100625184746.png

100625184953v.png

100625185012m.png

100625185209r.png

100625185343g.png

100624070903.png

100626010846.png

100625190650a.png

100625180623.png

06251016002.png

100625190757q.png

100625190833h.png

100625190900y.png

06251016004.png

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice trip.

When I logged us in south of clanwars, we had no intent of crashing. Hence why we walked outside of the altar and proceeded to wander around. Seems like FOE used it as an excuse to get away from the heat of the fight. Trust me, the've done it to us before too lol

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Nice trip.

When I logged us in south of clanwars, we had no intent of crashing. Hence why we walked outside of the altar and proceeded to wander around. Seems like FOE used it as an excuse to get away from the heat of the fight. Trust me, the've done it to us before too lol

Yeah, and our vid clearly shows there are no mm in site.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Drunk was never raging, actually we were laughing at Goop for awhile there in ventrilo because our leadership spoke with him, and how he sounds likes he's 10 and scared to talk.

You guys did pretty bad for having 20 more people then CP, lol..goes to show cause you thought we had in the 40's when we really didnt even come close to that XD

Was fun making you rage by picking off your members one by one, i gained

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Drunk was never raging, actually we were laughing at Goop for awhile there in ventrilo because our leadership spoke with him, and how he sounds likes he's 10 and scared to talk.

You guys did pretty bad for having 20 more people then CP, lol..goes to show cause you thought we had in the 40's when we really didnt even come close to that XD

None of your ranks ever asked me to come into TeamSpeak, Drunk and i talked in pm a while back,we were all cool and ****, then we downed cp and he tottally raged @ me, i was like whoa bro its rs.

Its like when you take KFC from a black person, they freak the **** out, i was like wtf lol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Goop is 39 to be exact

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Mateo > Goop

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Goop is toxic's *****? why would you believe him ROFL, never knew you were spastic goop out of all the times we've spoken before.

I didn't listen to toxic? I was in the fight myself i know for a fact there was no MM in site, maybe at the chaos alter opening but they didn't crash soo..

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com