Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Friday Trip.

S U W 0 0 P

Its like when you take KFC from a black person, they freak the **** out, i was like wtf lol.

^lmao.. yeah and its like stealing beans from a mexican they freak out lol

Was an epic trip gj EOP had alot of fun thanks CP and FOE for giving us a fair fight respect for that. gl tomorow

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the fight at sc we had 35 people you guys had about 50 and the fight went on for like 3 mins.

Nothing to be proud of

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Yeah EOP beat CP.. obviously they should feel defeated..?

Try using logic.

when you outnumber a clan by 20 or more people, have huge levels over that clan, and still not have the ability to sweep the clan or clear the clan..then i think you need to go back to the drawing board to see what your doing wrong.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Good job EOP. Superior numbers on a friday over CP. Definetly giving you the nod over them now. Also Husky says your levels are better, so I'm assuming you must be the better overall clan. Looks like CP are the ones needing to go back to the drawing board with those numbers. How can you flame a clan for pulling better and still claim your better. Boggles my mind. Just accept the loss

Goodluck and do it again tomorrow.

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Good job EOP. Superior numbers on a friday over CP. Definetly giving you the nod over them now. Also Husky says your levels are better, so I'm assuming you must be the better overall clan. Looks like CP are the ones needing to go back to the drawing board with those numbers. How can you flame a clan for pulling better and still claim your better. Boggles my mind. Just accept the loss

Goodluck and do it again tomorrow.

First FTP pk trip on a friday in AGES for CP, great pull for us pulling pretty much 50% of our list to some like this. They're levels are better, our req's are lower, yet we still compete in the top levels...we must be doing something right here to do this no?

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

First FTP pk trip on a friday in AGES for CP, great pull for us pulling pretty much 50% of our list to some like this. They're levels are better, our req's are lower, yet we still compete in the top levels...we must be doing something right here to do this no?

Yeah but don't still claim to be the better clan when you lose

Not much else to it

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Yeah but don't still claim to be the better clan when you lose

Not much else to it

quote me where i said we were the better clan and ill agree..

Simply put, i would rate EOP higher then CP regardless of the clan im in, a loss is a loss and yes we lost, but for our levels and our amount of people, we did damn good againts a clan that has both levels and numbers over us.

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

LOL. we had like 40~ ending, Walli called to get to bh straight away because he didn't want to deal with MM crashing as they hopped in to do so.

pretty much. if it wasn't for mm, the fight would have continued. gf guys

when you outnumber a clan by 20 or more people, have huge levels over that clan, and still not have the ability to sweep the clan or clear the clan..then i think you need to go back to the drawing board to see what your doing wrong.

How are we suppose to clear you when you stay in sc the whole time.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

quote me where i said we were the better clan and ill agree..

Simply put, i would rate EOP higher then CP regardless of the clan im in, a loss is a loss and yes we lost, but for our levels and our amount of people, we did damn good againts a clan that has both levels and numbers over us.

What's up with all the drama then lol, if your clan talks **** you better be ready to back it up, you obviously didn't do that today and I don't see you doing that anytime soon.

PS: I just found I'm gonna be at the trip tomorrow, Good luck.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

What's up with all the drama then lol, if your clan talks **** you better be ready to back it up, you obviously didn't do that today and I don't see you doing that anytime soon.

Didn't you quit rs?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

:dotfire: E

I think FOE died when they lowered their reqs to 82. There's nothing "elite" about that in my opinion. However again not taking anything away from your win you did good.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Seeing how your clan doesnt pk, they only crash offical fights, i dont see the point in giving your clan a fight =d. Try not to crash this trip and we'll see about fighting you 1v1...Until then..dont complain when you get cleared by either DP+CP because you crash their fight luls.

|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Where the hell are you getting our #s from, our peak was at 35ish and at stealing creations you rushed us when we were on 30 and you were on 45+. Dont try to ******** on the numbers to make it look close opted. Anyways was fun even tho we were outopted by 15-20ish every fight. Dont crash tomorrow buddies :rolleyes:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

nice job eop ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Where the hell are you getting our #s from, our peak was at 35ish and at stealing creations you rushed us when we were on 30 and you were on 45+. Dont try to ******** on the numbers to make it look close opted. Anyways was fun even tho we were outopted by 15-20ish every fight. Dont crash tomorrow buddies :rolleyes:

You peaked at 42 sir. k

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

MM claimed to be ac'ing for us with the FI fight, then crashed us, we knew they would do the exact same thing, they logged in within 1 map away and instantly fell in spamming off eop, walli had called for us to run to bh and we basically pointed out we were winning until someone else realized MM was logged in east of us.

Don't play dumb EOP, you know why we left, over 30 people have pointed it out now.

@Speshls, I'm gonna give you the attention you're so desperately wanting by the post you made so I can point something out cause its 4am and i can. Our associate reqs were within 2 levels of your full member reqs, your forget you used to have pink hats and let anyone with 1 80 stats get into MM almost instantly, and you know that I know that from experience.