Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

roflcopterz

Cronic Ko

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I like to see; clean respectable fights with flaming from none of the clans, maybe with the exception of IR/CH right at the very beginning of our trip as we were hungry for pixels (sorry about that). It's good that we can give the majority of clans gf's and really enjoyable for both clans no matter who wins/looses. :)

DP Saturday Trip Official Video:

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Looked like fun for ya'll too :smile: . I'll go out on a limb and say this as an individual but I felt the worst about crashing yall than anybody else. Every other clan we crashed we 1v1ed later on and won, you guys were the exception to that yesterday, and I kinda feel bad for that.

But, other than that, wildy is wildy, was fun trip lookin forward to seein yall next weekend :smile:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH@!@!@!@ WE'S BE'S Pirates!!@!@!@!@!@ :pirate:

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Nice trip. Hope we can have some more respectable fights and I hope all clans crash whatever fight EOP has next week. Haha we did nothing to them, so annoying when clans have no respect and are lead by people with downs.

Good job once again DP :thumbsup:

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Karl and I were able to locate your topic, although there is no log to show who originally unapproved your topic. Sorry for the inconvenience, please continue posting on topic from here on

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS