Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project

Jack-x2yz

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Banner.gif

Banner1.png

CPR2-5.png

Usefull Infomation

● Cape: Team_cape_48.png

● IRC: #Clan-CPR

● Colors: Red and Black

● Clan Chat: Crimson Proj

● Name: Crimson Project [CPR]

● Website: http://www.crimson-project.com

● RuneHead: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=crim_proj

Banner1.png

What Is Crimson Project?

Crimson Project is a p2p based clan that was formed in September of 2009. Whilst we have only been around a short time we have begun to break out into the mainstream clan world. CPR prides itself on never backing down from a fight, never twisting trip results, a friendly community and an extremely active ventrilo. No matter what time of day there are members of CPR doing group activity's in vent. Crimson Project holds two mandatory events a week, one preparation war, one fun event, several non mandatory pk trip, many unofficial pk trips and hundreds of mini wars. We are a clan that plays runescape for fun, we can have a laugh but can get serious when we need to.

Banner1.png

Ranks

Founders - Shawn(Am0n), Jack x2yz(CPR x2yz), Nate(Troy)

Leaders - Troy(Pump), Sam(Excellence),Spencer(Punkster 17)

Council - Josh(Shank X)

Warlord - Zach(0mgi0wnu23)

Requirements

Ventrilo and IRC Mandatory, No more then 30Defence

Melee Option - 85+ Strength 75+ Range & Mage

Magic Option - 94+ Magic 78+ Range & Strength + DT

Range Option - 85+ Range 75+ Mage & Strength

3 Way Option - 82+ Range, Mage & Strength + DT

The requirements are slightly flexible depending on your past experiance

Rules

● Honour Clan

● No Teleporting From Fights Under Any Circumstances Whilst In PvP And/Or BH

● No OverHead Protective Prayers Against Players In A 1v1

● No One Iteming Players In PvP And/Or BH

● No Intentional Attacks Towards Clan Members In Either PvP And/Or BH

● No Racist Attacks Towards Clan Members In Either Ventrillo, IRC And/Or The Clan Chat

● No Flaming Other Players From Clans Under Any Circumstances

● Members Must Reply to Mandatory PK Trip forum topics

Banner1.png

History: Written by Am0n

So no **** there I was Balls Deep in a Midget. Was in a clan called infected Pures, Made them a website got a vent up and did my best to get this dieing clan to be up to par and able to compete with some of the larger clans.. As I tried and tried the other leaders were just to busy to lead a clan and me being a new member that was ranked up fast was being hated on by some of the older members. Only a few saw that I was putting my heart into a clan and started to try and help me out by either following me and decisions I made to making leadership decisions with me and becoming my "council". During this time I recruited quite a few Aussie recruits because I was deployed to Iraq. As the clan started to disban I decided to make a clan of my own. I met up with an artist Named Jack X2yz from MM forums and started conversing a site and what I would need to make a clan succesful. After getting the foundings ready for a clan I decided to talk to my closest friends from Infected Pures and let the leader Lolasskicker know that I was ready to go my own way.

The Begining of Something Great

After about a week of working out some Kinks Steezy bow (Nate aka CPR Nate) made a CC called Crimson CC someone got the info to it hacked it and we quickly made a new one named the Iron Project. We thought this was gay and finally made it Crimson Proj. after he did this I went to work and made an IRC Channel for us, and the following day the site and vent was up and running. At this point we had about 5 or 6 people known as the Crimson Crew. there was me at the time L7--Am0n--L7, Steezy Bow The other original Founder of CPR, Gods C Bow (the weird ass dude that just showed up in the CC so we made him a leader) Zach our first Vid Man, Str X now known as Fist Pump The guy that never had a mic and we thought was 6 years old. (ended up getting a mic and found out he was kinda cool.) Sam The annoying **** that would never stop talking about his girlfriend. Ended up being a kickass guy after you get passed his self absorbed self. and Jack X2yz The Insane Toon Artist never met a better one to date. This is what we were based on. Starting recruiting requiring 90+ in a combat stat by request only hoping to give the clan a strong backbone. After hitting around 20 members we dropped the reqs and opened the clan to the public.

Where are We Today?

Today I still see us as an Underground clan that is starting to get noticed. We are very near to breaking to the surface and becoming one of the best pure clans to date. Hopefully everyone reading this is wanting to see that as much as i am, I love you all and remember WE ARE CRIMSON!!!!! *Spartan Voice Fo Sho*

Banner1.png

Media

~ Clanwars

~ Cpr Vs Foe 20v20 P2p (8/2/10)

~ Crimson Project P2P PCL (8/6/10)

~ CPR vs DP Prep Matched (8/5/10)

~ Wilderness

~ Crimsons Sunday P2P Trip (8/1/10)

100801215613.png

100627214830.png

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Going strong! hi all :)

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr