Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys FOE in 4 Minutes - P2P Sunday June 27th

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened through my eyes:

First 3 minutes of the fight Foe got pretty much jizzed on due to MM's superior barraging and chinning skills. Foe called a regroup on the spider hill. MM decided to log instead of going after that regroup.

MM came off better from the fight for sure. If I was an MM member however, I would be dissapointed that my leaders were more concerned about quickly logging out so that they could claim a win on some ****** troll forum by the name of Pure Warfare, rather then carrying on having fun on runescape (cos that's what this game is about right - fun?).

I honestly think if MM carried on they could of carried on jizzing on Foe. Foe's regroup on spider hill was about 20-30 strong when MM logged. MM still had like 60+ left and could of flushed away that hill like it was **** in a toilet. Foe would of probably then regrouped gdz, and MM could of done the same again. From there Foe would of had no where good to return to and would most likely quit while they are only a little bit behind.

But as I said, an oppertunity wasted by MM.

Edit: Well Done MM.

i noez bullied on the internetz! and idk wat ur talking about i just a regular, ignored, average MM member that wasn't loved or hated so sit down and work on the bridding.

its comforting to me in knowing that after 5 or w/e years, ur founder still sucks at waring

its comforting to know that since you left MM because you got no attention you became gradually more retarded.

o/t

GJ owning foe MM

willT who the **** are you bro?

And manaana, thats not the reason why we logged.

We log because 1) we dont want to fight an hour then both clans claim a win

2) we all got loads of kills, free loot never hurt anyone

3) we went safe world to regear, ready for another fight, sadly, you couldnt find us, we couldnt find you.

61670577.gif

First 3 minutes of the fight Foe got pretty much jizzed on due to MM's superior barraging and chinning skills. Foe called a regroup on the spider hill. MM decided to log instead of going after that regroup.

MM came off better from the fight for sure. If I was an MM member however, I would be dissapointed that my leaders were more concerned about quickly logging out so that they could claim a win on some ****** troll forum by the name of Pure Warfare, rather then carrying on having fun on runescape (cos that's what this game is about right - fun?).

I honestly think if MM carried on they could of carried on jizzing on Foe. Foe's regroup on spider hill was about 20-30 strong when MM logged. MM still had like 60+ left and could of flushed away that hill like it was **** in a toilet. Foe would of probably then regrouped gdz, and MM could of done the same again. From there Foe would of had no where good to return to and would most likely quit while they are only a little bit behind.

I think MM learned from the previous weekend where FOE dragged MM all over the wilderness, by losing several battles and regrouping over and over again and still claiming the win.

I think MM learned from the previous weekend where FOE dragged MM all over the wilderness, by losing several battles and regrouping over and over again and still claiming the win.

Last weekend we had 110 kills to FO's 70. Pushed them back and forth and yet they still say they win. Whatever we do we they say that MM lose lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

cause mm is supposed to know that foe is 2 minimaps away remassing for another charge, hell we probably would have stayed if we knew that, even more free loot, but all we saw was purple dots everywhere and no more foe returning so we left.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

So how do you feel about your leaders posting a topic claiming a "win" ?

I realize that you're actually being reasonable in your post and it's actually true, but really MM and FOE should set-up a time capped run-in with boundaries if this silly "Oh we re-massed 3 mini maps away ... we WINNERS!" ... no .

But really, doesn't it seem silly for FOE to post a topic regarding their defeat?

MM JUST ******* DECLARE ON FOE ALREADY JESUS CHRIST

maybe after Jagex cup. We got a few big wars in there so yea.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yeah, MM pretty much won and grats for that. However you guys always said for FI and DP to full out for # 3 and for us to stop whining, so show consistency of beating them over and over again like FI did to DP or declare a full out war on FOE for # 1 P2P. Anyways, on topic, grats MM on your win.

9kqihk.png