Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Foe] Big loot sunday XD ~ Not the troll topic.

walli

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry that I want the members of MM to enjoy trips, get loot, and have fun. Otherwise we would've followed you all the way to GDZ.

My obvious clan bias leads me to believe that we won, and imo its rather obvious from our videos (notice how no one in MM's trip videos died, yet the videos you posted show the recorder returning multiple times), but still its all for fun and I'm glad you guys can claim you won, or at least didn't lose, and hopefully had fun at the trip. Would hate to see you guys slump in P2P like you have in F2P, it would be tragic and probably lead to the most boredom during Sunday trips I'd ever experienced on Runescape. So keep morale high, keep them attending, do whatever you need to do.

Was loads of fun today, keep up your options. oh and good fight, respect.

80v80 p2p fights are pro.

Cbf rechecking this topic, will probably be idiots being idiots as usual. So don't bother lol.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Sorry that I want the members of MM to enjoy trips, get loot, and have fun. Otherwise we would've followed you all the way to GDZ.

My obvious clan bias leads me to believe that we won, and imo its rather obvious from our videos (notice how no one in MM's trip videos died, yet the videos you posted show the recorder returning multiple times), but still its all for fun and I'm glad you guys can claim you won, or at least didn't lose, and hopefully had fun at the trip. Would hate to see you guys slump in P2P like you have in F2P, it would be tragic and probably lead to the most boredom during Sunday trips I'd ever experienced on Runescape. So keep morale high, keep them attending, do whatever you need to do.

Was loads of fun today, keep up your options. oh and good fight, respect.

80v80 p2p fights are pro.

Cbf rechecking this topic, will probably be idiots being idiots as usual. So don't bother lol.

20090310-fue4arsbcqnqj5q9327sc2gd46.jpg

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

its pretty clear mm won no need for this topic

in the end we where the last ones standing in multi, did u not watch our videos? they just ran away cause their banks cant support us returning anymore. :banana:

selsic.jpg

in the end we where the last ones standing in multi, did u not watch our videos? they just ran away cause their banks cant support us returning anymore. :banana:

say wat u want but i dislike this returning n try to call a win. mm clearly beat u wit like 40ish left then beat some more returners then bailed. basically they beat u with at the initial battle, then some returners then left to hop.

sure u could keep returning but its all about quality and tactics not the size of ur bank.

say wat u want but i dislike this returning n try to call a win. mm clearly beat u wit like 40ish left then beat some more returners then bailed. basically they beat u with at the initial battle, then some returners then left to hop.

sure u could keep returning but its all about quality and tactics not the size of ur bank.

joebrown1.jpg

and plus they never even returned to the fight because they must have thought they had time to regroup and rush again, but the time they did rush we were gone. They could have kept the fight going... but they didn't, their fault.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

Tactics...including this:

23:39 Slabby • so we cleared to were we thought was reasonable then bailed

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

MM are just mad because they chose a spot that gives them a huge advantage, and still lost.

If you watch the videos Foe has much less spreading space than MM, so what is the problem with moving? MM had been hiding from Foe all day, and after they were out of the advantage and put onto even grounds, they were slaughtered.

Excuses can only get you so far.

l0l did u not see how many we had? we had 50+ returners. i find it amusing that you would hand a clan a win when they log, refusing to fight returners.

selsic.jpg

look sorry for trolling I was just bored we had a decent fight an 80v80 in p2p pvp? thats crazy both clans should be pumped for next weekend. I thought we had superior tactics and it earned us a win. I'm sure the FOE leadership will make the proper adjustments next weekend. See you then.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

look sorry for trolling I was just bored we had a decent fight an 80v80 in p2p pvp? thats crazy both clans should be pumped for next weekend. I thought we had superior tactics and it earned us a win. I'm sure the FOE leadership will make the proper adjustments next weekend. See you then.

since when is running away from returners and logging a superior tactic. LMFAO good going :thumbsup:

selsic.jpg

I can't even believe you're so retarded lol. Whatever I said what needed to be said results aside both clans should be pumped we both pulled 80 people on a random sunday.

NICE SUPERIOR TACTICS MM FOR LIFE BR00000 :dotfire:

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

I can't even believe you're so retarded lol. Whatever I said what needed to be said results aside both clans should be pumped we both pulled 80 people on a random sunday.

ur forum name is lady gaga and you are calling me retarded?

why would u name yourself after a hermaphrodite.

anyways enough of your tomfoolery ur making your clan look stupid.

selsic.jpg

ur forum name is lady gaga and you are calling me retarded?

why would u name yourself after a hermaphrodite.

anyways enough of your tomfoolery ur making your clan look stupid.

My name is lady gaga cause she's the ****. your argument is invalid.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png