Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Foe] Big loot sunday XD ~ Not the troll topic.

walli

Sorry that I want the members of MM to enjoy trips, get loot, and have fun. Otherwise we would've followed you all the way to GDZ.

My obvious clan bias leads me to believe that we won, and imo its rather obvious from our videos (notice how no one in MM's trip videos died, yet the videos you posted show the recorder returning multiple times), but still its all for fun and I'm glad you guys can claim you won, or at least didn't lose, and hopefully had fun at the trip. Would hate to see you guys slump in P2P like you have in F2P, it would be tragic and probably lead to the most boredom during Sunday trips I'd ever experienced on Runescape. So keep morale high, keep them attending, do whatever you need to do.

Was loads of fun today, keep up your options. oh and good fight, respect.

80v80 p2p fights are pro.

Cbf rechecking this topic, will probably be idiots being idiots as usual. So don't bother lol.

Who doesn't slump in f2p? F2p is numbers, get it through your ******* head. If we pulled what we pulled today everyweekend your f2p would be #3 behind foe and fi. It's obvious F2p is numbers , acting like you need all these strategies and skills to be a f2p warrer lmfao..

It all starts here; WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Join Today

finalownageelite.png

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made me lol when I realized MM didn't come fight us at Spider hill because they didn't want a return fight... means they want to fight us in Clan Wars... but they won't.

Gratz to both clans, was hard fought, and whoever fought me in the single fight: Lol recoil ko ^_^ 300K pk btw <3

Lol this again...inb4 6000 views and 150 replies

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Who was in single?

It was an example, because in the vid it looked like FOE was running out of the battle area to regroup, which is pretty much the same thing as running into clan wars or sc to regroup, but being in level 44 wild it isn't possible thus regrouping out of the battle area.

Most people would call it a loss, Just imo tho.

Doesnt involve me but yeah just fealt like i should give you my input.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

POST # 84/6000 IS MINE

full of excuses 2nd week in a row here we go

mm going out an hour late + choosing where to defend = 0-1 :-[

mm losing 8-10 people immediately after getting raped by foe = 0-2 :-[

mm avoiding foe and getting ganked by rising pkerz = 0-3 :-[

p2p is not going good for mm lately, hopefully they will be ready for pct and jagex cup =S

Invalid, MM didn't even come to spider hill L

exactly, because spider hill was not where the battle took place. You guys are supposed to return to the battle, not sit around and regroup out of view of the fight. Returning clan has to be the aggressors, simple.. and you guys were not aggressors.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

exactly, because spider hill was not where the battle took place. You guys are supposed to return to the battle, not sit around and regroup out of view of the fight. Returning clan has to be the aggressors, simple.. and you guys were not aggressors.

Out of view of the fight but still killing MM members... doesn't make sense to me, but w/e floats your boat.

I'm looking forward to seeing if MM will sign up for the PCT... it would mean they have to fight Foe full out in P2P... maybe that's why they haven't declared or posted a sign up topic, or maybe they just haven't gotten around to it... only time will tell. Looking forward to it MM.

POST # 84/6000 IS MINE

full of excuses 2nd week in a row here we go

mm going out an hour late + choosing where to defend = 0-1 :-[

mm losing 8-10 people immediately after getting raped by foe = 0-2 :-[

mm avoiding foe and getting ganked by rising pkerz = 0-3 :-[

p2p is not going good for mm lately, hopefully they will be ready for pct and jagex cup =S

quoted for fail

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Out of view of the fight but still killing MM members... doesn't make sense to me, but w/e floats your boat.

I'm looking forward to seeing if MM will sign up for the PCT... it would mean they have to fight Foe full out in P2P... maybe that's why they haven't declared or posted a sign up topic, or maybe they just haven't gotten around to it... only time will tell. Looking forward to it MM.

or maybe we dont have anything to gain by participating in a tourny we pretty much clean swept? prove ur any good at p2p or we've got nothing to prove. we've got a jagex cup to win.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

or maybe we dont have anything to gain by participating in a tourny we pretty much clean swept? prove ur any good at p2p or we've got nothing to prove. we've got a jagex cup to win.

Ya and MM are quickloggers

1324349220-wtZL.png 1324349220-wbXV.png 1324349220-hZh7.png

1324349220-uLBh.png 1324349220-5ZQB.png 1324348612-BOs3.png

1324345218-PhRy.png 1324342569-IaAr.png

100627223544.png

nice 40+ ending bro

100627175409.png

real ending :[

we just got done steam rolling 80 FOE. **** tons of people were looting. We're obviously a bit outnumbered so some members didn't get kills plus our members are elite and get multiple kills only so many can go around. And thanks again for another pic proving you guys didn't return to the initial fight because you knew you got rocked - we don't have to chase your regroups all over the wilderness.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

Oh excuse me I meant all the categories that required skill. The matched options, etc. It took FI to beat us in a matched options where they waited like 15 minutes and like 2 of our guys dced. They all had black armor and **** and we were mostly 1 def at the time in robes - anyways. We'll enjoy our jagex cup enjoy your pct.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png

we just got done steam rolling 80 FOE. **** tons of people were looting. We're obviously a bit outnumbered so some members didn't get kills plus our members are elite and get multiple kills only so many can go around. And thanks again for another pic proving you guys didn't return to the initial fight because you knew you got rocked - we don't have to chase your regroups all over the wilderness.

what are you talking about. where do you see **** tons of people looting, what do i care if some of your members didnt get loot and some got multiple kills and what are you talking about us regrouping all over wildy. we were killing plenty of mm at spider hill and making our way west, sorry that the 15 of you or whatever there was in banks video decided to log and call that a win

what are you talking about. where do you see **** tons of people looting, what do i care if some of your members didnt get loot and some got multiple kills and what are you talking about us regrouping all over wildy. we were killing plenty of mm at spider hill and making our way west, sorry that the 15 of you or whatever there was in banks video decided to log and call that a win

Maybe back where the fight actually took place. You see all the red dots? In the minimap before your little regroup? Lol. You just proved that you couldn't get back to the fight so you regrouped somewhere cause our group that didn't get a kill out of a 80 kill blood bath over whelmed you? Must suck.

rwilhsh9.png
coolesthex.png