Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs Corrupt Pures P2p prep

Cal

I'm not crying at all, Like Corey said, It's not my war. I just don't like people who have to cheat.

I'm done flaming from here on out, It does make me look stupid, but I don't really care, it's RuneScape guys. People take this **** as life.

listen to the words of the pic my friend

100701160252.png

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL AT MY **** BROWN ROBES. I wanted to be noticed in vids Win or lose Lol.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

tbh natii i dont understand how you go on about having a reputation on pure warfare when all you ever do is flame constantly. every single topic we have you are straight on their flamining. Usually when you hate something for no reason its shows a sense of pure jelousy? are you jelous natii that df just closed + even after all the hate from you and a number of immature idiots were still here? You cant claim we cheat iv got picturse of our pull who are all chaotic so drop it.

2i1l2kj.jpg

#Chaotic
www.CH-RS.net

Looked fun I guess, I wasn't there had last minute plans :P Heard you guys had people not on your ML and **** XD Ah well. Nice pull to both clans, I'd say we did pretty well for not having any major officials on and being out numbered by 3. Better keep up the pulls CH or your p2p spot will be easily ours when I attend ;)

Also this isn't CP flaming I don't know who these random kids are lol.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Looked fun I guess, I wasn't there had last minute plans :P Heard you guys had people not on your ML and **** XD Ah well. Nice pull to both clans, I'd say we did pretty well for not having any major officials on and being out numbered by 3. Better keep up the pulls CH or your p2p spot will be easily ours when I attend ;)

Also this isn't CP flaming I don't know who these random kids are lol.

Drunk has spoken.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Thanks Drunk for once i can say Respect. You guys put up a hella fight you also out level'd us hardcore. We never once said you didnt put up a fight. I was nervous the Second round actually **** that i was Nervous The whole time. i knew you guys wanted some revenge but so did we from yesterday when u Destroyed us f2p :P.

and to the "keep the pull up" tbh thanks alot for the prep u made Chaotic Activity Get back up. This was the last chance to pull something hard Thanks a Ton Cp.

<3 Duval

14wc5fo.jpg

Thanks Drunk for once i can say Respect. You guys put up a hella fight you also out level'd us hardcore. We never once said you didnt put up a fight. I was nervous the Second round actually **** that i was Nervous The whole time. i knew you guys wanted some revenge but so did we from yesterday when u Destroyed us f2p :P.

and to the "keep the pull up" tbh thanks alot for the prep u made Chaotic Activity Get back up. This was the last chance to pull something hard Thanks a Ton Cp.

<3 Duval

Best thing u said all night,go sleep now

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

hahaha it was just to be noticed. and why are u talking **** YOU GOT THE PREP AND you where late....

14wc5fo.jpg

******* nerds. I tried to ninja into the second round quietly and jam/troy/digsy all scream: LOOK IT'S FURIOUS WE ARE SAVED.

Then 5 minutes later... Duval: "OMG IT'S FURIOUS"

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

yeah yeah furious im slow ROFL :P nice being late to The PREP you got. your such a failed azn

14wc5fo.jpg

We only hit You when you talk ****. As the bigger clans hit us when we talk ****. Its a food Chain Brah.

You think we like it when foe and mm crash us?

No.

Do we *****?

Yes.

Does it help ?

No.

Can we make them stop?

No .

How do you make it stop?

Beat um in the wild.

Its the fact's love it or hate it mate it's the wild.

14wc5fo.jpg