Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Omnicide 15 Min F2p Prep

Turban

155nuyu.gif

zvsodprep.gif

Well it started with Od asking us for a mini and later convinced them to have a 15 min prep since all the trash talking started, and them asking us for mini's and not even showing up, so i was in doubt this was a troll. But after confirming and acceptance we only had 15 mins to mass up our people. Knowing a lot of the people are going to be new applicants i was like,"Hey let them get the event pic they needed for the application." So upon acceptance i knew this was going to be a crucial battle because a lot of new applicants in low level pure clans have no idea what there doing. Happened around 12:03 eastern, Late Night Preps

Anyways we decided with the folowing Rules:

Overs off

+7/-7

No Stalling

Gravite Off

Corrupt Off

zpwtopic.gif

Round 1:

Zenith Starting:17

Omnicide Starting: 11-12

Zenith Ending: 14

Round 2:

Zenith Starting: 17

Omnicide Starting 11 + fi and some other kid as invites

Zenith Ending: 16 (Fml only one to die)

Great fight Omnicide although you asked us for a PKri in PVP, but kwowing that you mass up some mains and crash us i decided to decline. It was sad you left 3rd round but we followed up with a free for all event in the portal

zpwtopic.gif

P.s. Od was saying some shet about Eo, but wtf is eo honestly, and for any who wasnt on ml fil free to check our new apps because about 5 of them were there

http://zenith-rs.com/index.php?showforum=2

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

wuzzzzz a fi member, i just relized i made tht mistake but he would never join od

*Edit the point of the prep was to show od we can pull, all they have been saying is we pull 15/60 ml to pk trips when we pull around 25-35-ish without sign ups.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

*Edit the point of the prep was to show od we can pull, all they have been saying is we pull 15/60 ml to pk trips when we pull around 25-35-ish without sign ups.

Oh ok, now can you explain the point of posting a prep when you have 2x the ML, more levels, and outnumbered them by 6?

Gj, not much of a victory against a clan you're much better than.