Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe progress to round two of the Jagex Combat Cup

walli

Dont feel like making a huge fancy topic for this war.

We drew some estonian main clan in round one of the jagex cup called Metsavennad. We knew pures vs mains wasnt going to be easy and we would need to perform but it wasnt really that bad.

We started the fight with 71 people, they started with 18 XD

We ended with 70 people they obviously ended with 0.

We was gunna try the whole main tactic of pile fall in pile, but in all honesty after the first kill it became clear we didnt need to. They **** their pants and were all over the place, all that was left was for us to land the binds get the name above our head and bid them goodbye.

Vids :

f2oaaw.png

2eq9kjr.png

100701160811.png

uenv130903.png

100701221054.png

Not a huge topic then XD just an update, lets see what round 2 brings... hopefully not the titan or rsd lol...

On a side note, Foe want to thank and say how great it was to see all the pures from different clan (mainly Eop) come along to cheer on pures against mains.

Nice pull for a thursday and good job lads.

Good luck to any1 else in the combat cup and gl to all those in the pure cup again.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm looks like the combat cup would have been more worthwhile then we thought :P

gj on your win foe ^^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Goes from not wanting to post on PW to posting fights against 18 massers. Goodjob FOE.

I look forward to posting a topic in a week or so about another easy victory against 80+ massers, will that be more to your taste?

#TEAM-WALLI

I look forward to posting a topic in a week or so about another easy victory against 80+ massers, will that be more to your taste?

I heard Foe changed their Saturday trips to P2P to avoid MM, confirm?

:NULL:

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

well played :blush:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I heard Foe changed their Saturday trips to P2P to avoid MM, confirm?

:NULL:

Wrong but good attempt to flame. You have some sort of bipolar disorder as you're always flaming different clans every time I see you post.

OnTopic: It was really a short battle, was fun to see the flaws of a main clan. (FIRE BLAST)

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE